Audiobahn vs. kicker

Silver Member
Username: Talon_es93

Trinidad, Co

Post Number: 402
what would do better numbers on the tl.... 2 12" aw1208t or 2 12" kicker CVX.....i can get the CVX for 340 a pair and the aw1208t for 390 a pair

Silver Member

Trinidad, Co

Post Number: 403
or would 1 havoc clown on these???

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 6801
no a single havoc won't get louder than two of those subs.

the audiobahn aw1208t gets loud. if that is all you want then i suggest you get the abahn. i used to have a pair of those and they get insanely loud. louder than the cvx's. but you will need a sh!t load of amp power to get them going cause they are very inefficient. i'd say a good 1500wrms on each sub will do.

Silver Member

Trinidad, Co

Post Number: 404
i think audiobahn is pretty underrated tho.. i had a immortal 12" and that was spose to be 2000rms but i blew it out with a thunder 81000D and only had about a 75 amp alt...(stock)

Silver Member

Trinidad, Co

Post Number: 405
would those 2 12"s be good enough to make a wall in my talon...it would only be about 7 cu.ft. in the wall

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 6802
hmmmmm. the 1208t took my kicker kx1200.1 like a champ and was asking for more. again i emphasize, it didn't sound good but loud. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4008
i would get cvx's. in the right box, they get really loud, and sill have some good sq. they get low too. its really how much money you want to spend, on amps and electricle upgrades.

Silver Member

Trinidad, Co

Post Number: 406
i plan on gettin a second battery running but keep my same alt.... on amps i can sell off mine n get better ones... but i'm sure my amp will satisfi me... got me 142 on the tl before with just some cvrs no elec. upgrades.....not even a cap.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3148
a Havoc is a 15 inch driver though. i bet you a single havoc installed well with 1500wrms could be very close to 2 12 CVXs and I'd MUCH rather have a havoc.

get the havoc. jus try it i bet you'll like it. everyones doing it. dont be a pssy. peer pressure ;)

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2821
^^^^ partialy agreed....except i think the havoc will get louder, it also has the potential to handle more power. I read on a site that a guy had 2500 watts on a single havoc and he said the cone didnt even get warm. get the havoc and call it a day.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3153
^^^ i just didnt want to jump too far because its not a guarantee lol. when i had my ava 15 on 1000w it was louder than a kid at school with 4 10 CVRS on 1200w. so anything is possible. but give the cvx credit that it definetly can get loud... havoc is far superior though 8)

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 8207
i say go Havoc...i get so sick of seeing kicker and Audioburn subs in every install...

Silver Member

Trinidad, Co

Post Number: 407
what about 2 12" mojos

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 6842
2 12 mojos will get insanely loud.

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3234
^^^^ that would be a better choice than the bahn one. I hate audiobahn subs but they do get loud!

Silver Member

Trinidad, Co

Post Number: 408
i'm not lookin for sq... idk sq... i can but 2 xplods in a slot ported n to me that clean enough... as long as i can really feel and see every thing jump up n down and as long as it looks like every thing outside is jumpin too from my eyes viberating

Silver Member

Trinidad, Co

Post Number: 409
KOVE AUDIO ARMAGEDDON...these any good or just 4 looks

Gold Member

Post Number: 3244
LOUD

Silver Member

Trinidad, Co

Post Number: 410
just put this way....wats the best pair of 12" subs for spl under 500 or the best single 15" sub

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 8283
Audioque HD3 15"

3kw RMS in a big ported box. and you are allllll set.:-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 3251
Audiobahn series pound! yeah i'm kinda joking.

The classic ones, SOLO X lol!

I'd look weapon of massive destruction NAPALM.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us