Wanted: Blown RE Audio SX

Bronze Member
Username: Lvfiveo

Post Number: 19
Looking for an SX motor, preferably with basket but can do with out, motor has to be in good shape, i.e. not droped (shifted top plate), dont care what the soft parts look like. Looking to pay about $80 shipped or so (seing as how $170-$200 is the asking price for a working one, I see that as fair)

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 8154
that is a rarity. those things are built very well.:-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Ahh no they definitly exist, give them more then 1500 watts and eventually you end up with what I want :-)

BTW - Already found two like this just need a third.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 8182
user error. we have a member that has put more than 2k+ on his with no problems. user error...but hell, you benefit from it! Lol:-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
I am going to be running two with a IA 20.1, gives them about 1200-1300 a piece thats all I would personally give them daily.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 1483
I'm about to be putting 1800rms to mine daily.. only time I had a blown SX is when it was dropped and the motor shifted. We tried to blow two at a comp a month ago with a soundstream 6500.. subs would not toast. That was with 15 minutes of music as well as burps. I'm sure they exist.. I've seen a few MT motors here and there

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Yeah just can't pay what people are asking for these things now a days, since I live in Vegas I can get a recone for $60 so makes buying a motor alot cheaper :-)

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 1491
If your interested I know where there is a MT motor for $175 obo

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
No thanks, I have no need for an MT, just sold the XXX I had in there, my girl wants to try two SX's, I already have one, the other one I thought was an SX but turned out to be an SE. It was alright though cause it was an old motor so David built me a 10" SeXXX out of it for my boat.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us