Subs problem?!?

Username: Krazycountryboy

Post Number: 3
I have a little bity of a decision to make because i have a Alphasonik PMA1200DA amp and i also have 2 12" Power Acoustik MOFO series 2400 watt subs and than 2 15" Alpine Type-R 2000 watt subs. Im bout to get my box built and i cant decide whether to use the 15's or thw 12's. I basically want it to be loud as hell!! I mean sound quality i do care about a lil bit but i basically want to compete soon so i wanna see what everyone thinks on which ones i should use!!

Silver Member
Username: Bernymac

AQ HD3!!, CA United States

Post Number: 777
I say for the the Type R's!!!!!!!!!FTW! What kind of car will it go into btw?

Silver Member

Post Number: 778
btw, I have 2 15" type R's. If always thought if they were put into a little car they'll bang harder!

Post Number: 4
i have a 94 camaro!! Custom box is gonna be built in the storage hole!! Prolly dual ported, extra batt, and garden hose wire!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 784
If you can custom build the box to the specs of the subwoofer then do so. and make sure it'll fit in the car. Another option you have of doing is what Chauncey said in one of the other forums to you. sell all that stuff and get better equipment. I think that is the "best" advice you can get. We can definitely help you get a better system if your willing to dish out some extra money.

But if not, go with the Type R's.

Post Number: 6
yea i was thinkin bout keeping them least for a while!! But i dont know i was looking into the Cerwin Vega 15" Strokers!! I dont know what are some loud loud 15"s that arent insanely expensive?!?!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us