What is the difference?

Bronze Member
Username: Culprit

Post Number: 17
what is the difference between these two subs?

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=16918

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-06-MODEL-KICKER-ZX750-1-MONO-AMP-750W-REP-KX600-1_W0QQit emZ180043048227QQihZ008QQcategoryZ79829QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Hopefully they are the same except different looks, if not i need to find one like the one on ebay except on an actualy website for ordering instead of ebay...dont ask why i cant get one off ebay, i just have my reasons. Thanks!

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3953
they are the exact same. they look the same also, why did you think they look the same?

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3954
why did you think they didnt look the same**

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3955
why cant you get off ebay? lol

thats the choice for most people, why pay more for the same thing. i have bought like a 100 things off ebay, and never got rippd off. just look if they are a power seller, and that their % is abover 99%, and your good :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
because i am putting it on my christmas list LOL, and if i told my pops to go to ebay he would wind up with a purple wanger instead of an amp...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
because i am putting it on my christmas list and if my pops tries to go to ebay and get one i will wind up with a purple dild-o...he needs a link...lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
mother fu-ckin forums messin me up...

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3959
ebay doesnt do that man. maybe if yo get someone that has no rating at all, and has his first thing selling, but anyone who is a power seller, and has over 99% rating, is great to deal with :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
thats not what i meant...what i said was sarcasm...my dad would wind up getting me the wrong amp because he wouldnt look at what kind it is just the brand and i cant tell him a list of 12 things to make sure it has cause yeah...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us