Ot-will it actually help??

Silver Member
Username: Mygame5982

H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 702
im thinking about going get a lil alarm..nothing special you know! is it worth the hundred bucks are i dont need a alarm? i wanna protect my babys lol..but dont have cash for a twoway pager

Silver Member
Username: Bernymac

AQ HD3!!, CA United States

Post Number: 689
Protect your investment and get the best alarm you can! I'm getting rid of my viper 350 and trying to decide what to get thats better. It works nicely, but not nice enough.

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 1555
i have had both, the alarm works if ur in hearin distance but you never know,

the 2 way is great, its loud as hell when my alarm goes off so i can feel safe when i sleep lol

but they are deffinately worth the money

Silver Member

H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 704
yea i can get a twopage prestige pager for $250 but is it really worth it? or im not gone get jacked vs having a regular alarm? my dad is a statetrooper so i dont have to worry about thiefs in the neighborhood..its school im worried about..

Silver Member

H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 705
you think? because at school i wont be able to hear the alarm most likely

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 1556
o fudge that then lol, no one is gonna break into ur car at school with all the people around. just dont be dumb about who you show your stuff to

Silver Member

H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 706
naw thats the bad thing...from when i had the memphis EVERYONE knows i have a sytem...only three people including me have a system...so its obvious..you know?

Silver Member

H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 707
can i still bang it?? and just dont tell or show what i have?? or i cant bang it?

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 1557
lol its up to you, my school just blew 80k on video cameras all through the school and parking lots so im safe there

Silver Member

H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 709
umm..we have a camera but you know..the parking lot in the back not many people pass by during the day! gosh...i guess i cant bang..but thats gaay.lol

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 1561
im sure you will be fine, a couple guys from school were plotting on stealing my stuff cuz they heard about it. Just gotta be careful with it.

Silver Member

H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 710
yea....i heard some dude say im gone steal yo car.i was like wtf..mayne so u think its safe? what happen to them stealing it?

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 7911
anything that lets the thief know "if you try it, i will make loud noises" might deter them.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 7169
the average (dumb thief-AKA most high school thug's) will not attempt to get past a alarm. A proffesional thief, now thats another story. If they want your car they will get it.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3091
i have a 2 way viper with the little digital screen and a proximity sensor and a voice command thing and a tweeter that plays a frequency that instantly gives you a headache but i dont have it installed lol. i may not have my truck for too long so idk if i want to spend 300$ to have it installed.

but btw, simply putting a little viper decal and maybe a viper LED blinking light could shun away many thiefs.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 6629
go to school early so you can get the parking spot closest to the classrooms. when you get to school early, spends some time in the library reading. it never hurts to read alittle more.

Silver Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 457
get flashing blinking lights they sell them on hifisound connection. If you dont have am alarm make it look like u have one. Mayby even a beware of dog sign could help

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 7919
my red alarm light can't be seen unless you are on top of the driver's side window looking in...kinda like a "almost had ya" type thing. lol

Silver Member
Username: Grebnereon

Post Number: 396
i would put one of those fake alarm lights on the front of my rearview mirror so it can be seen easily through the windshield..just like BMW alarms :-)

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 1469
mines right on the top of the door .. very visable :-)

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3970
are two way alarms, the ones that page you when someone breaks in??
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us