Fi subs

Silver Member
Username: Rvlacos

El Paso, T.X. United States

Post Number: 204
what dd sub is a fully loaded btl comparable to? also fi-monkey do u work for fi?

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1511
well fully loaded 18 probly comaprable to DD 9917

Silver Member

Post Number: 207
wow way better price on the fi i spent 400 on the 3512

Silver Member
Username: Bass__monkey

Las Vegas, Nevada U.S. of A.

Post Number: 220
yes... ((dd makes great subs and it's all on application!)) the btl is truly a MONSTER! when i was testing a 12" with 2400 watts i nailed a 148.68db termlab! just a standard btl with only a chamfered pole. i also hammered it with 10hz bass track and it controlled it and never ever bottomed out. i had 2 12.1 re amps goin to it with 2 red top batteries. im not gonna compare other subs to each other... to me they all do the same thing... lower octave notes. you should experience a fully loaded btl... now that thing is just plain ridiculous! why people like it that LOUD at subsonic notes and punchy like mike tyson hitting ur ear drum is beyond me, it's nothing short of AWESOME! that loud is just nuts and i've had LOTS of subs, but the btl just amazes me every single time i hear that dang thing! hearing protection is an absolute must but if anyone of u buy it u r crazy! im a basshead and believe me this thing sounds GOOD and it HURTS! i think people that buy it like to get punished, and believe me it WILL punish YOU n the ride u came in with! have fun! DIYers rule!

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1516
yeah but id take the 3500 series over the btls anyday. i like the look of DDs better plus i would imagine the DDs SQ is alot better then the btl.

Silver Member

Post Number: 224
what ever floats the boat... lol have fun!

Silver Member

Post Number: 211
im thinkin trade the 35 for a 9512 and put a vr2000d on it after i find a ho alt of at least 200amps

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1523
well if your going for spl why not just step up to the 9515 it looks like you have room in your trunk for it. or the btls do get nasty loud, unless your going to run more then 2000rms i dont think you would even need to get it fully loaded or anything.

Silver Member

Post Number: 215
i thought about it, i might still but i love 12"s always have

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 7787
me too. they sound the best to me. :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 229
i like 10's they're cute and when u make them hit harder than someones 15's it pays off. yii haa!

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 7810
lol. this is true.

they are like "WTF?????" that little thing is loud. i tell em "it's magic." hahahahahahahaha
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us