FI question

Silver Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 777
ok, I tried this post before, but it disappeared....anyway...I see on here where everyone is talking about the FI Q's and BTL's just wondering if anyone has tried their X's....I know they are lower end, but still look great to me...can anyone let me know how they sound....$109 for a 10 inch sub sounds like a good price to me

Silver Member
Username: Bass__monkey

Las Vegas, Nevada U.S. of A.

Post Number: 192
for what they are... they are monsters on a budget. don't be fooled by the size, it's the motion of the ocean... haha.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 7781
good way to put it.

and i will put it another way.
if they didn't sound at least half-way decent and perform, i doubt very much that Scott would be selling them. :-)

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2381
muddy did u fall in luv wiht scott??

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 7793
no, but your mom did and she said he is a very good lover. wtf is wrong with you man. i have talked to Scott several times and i know his way of doing business/morals. get off my back mexicant. lol

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2385
uuuuuuuuuuuuy u a racist??? uuu i never excpedted that from u. shame on you muddy and mama jokes?? umm id ont do that i respect the moms.

Silver Member
Username: Bass__monkey

Las Vegas, Nevada U.S. of A.

Post Number: 226
oh stoppit! lmao now now be have doood!

Silver Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 784
Yo momma is so stupid...she thought Taco Bell was a Mexican telephone company....lol j/k just making a little joke, i watch the show Yo Momma on MTV all the time, and they understand that its nothing personal, just a little fun
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us