Username: Mvplefty12

Pinellas, FLA America

Post Number: 164
keep going...

Silver Member
Username: Bass__monkey

Las Vegas, Nevada U.S. of A.

Post Number: 194
this one is the little brother of the btl... it will have customizable parts like the BIG brother... impressive little terror if u ask me. bassheads rejoice!

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1504
you know what id like to see from FI are some 6.5 mids

Silver Member

Post Number: 200
hmmmmmmmm... lemme talk to scott and see what he thinks... all subs r built in house right here in the U.S. of A. 6.5" mids added to the list? hmmmm i'll get back to this one..............

Silver Member
Username: Mvplefty12

Pinellas, FLA America

Post Number: 167
rms?, maybe theyre coming out with an spl 6.5"!!!! :-) ... I can't wait to throw those in my doors.

Silver Member

Post Number: 202
im not gonna release info bout specs or anything, but the prototype is still under alot of testing... impressive though! as heavy as a q or a bit more... but for the bassheads out there patience is a virtue! all i can say is rejoice!

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1506
yeah definatly talk to scott about some real nice SQ 6.5s maybe have a component set as option. but like RE used to have some and with all the great things being said about FI id love to pick a pair up.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 2130
any idea on the price at least? maybe an estimate on release? i'd hate to buy new subs and see them come out a week later.

Silver Member

Post Number: 204
price point will vary due to many extra options like it's big brother, but i believe starting point will be where the q is at... (do not quote me on this, it all depends on the master that is scott...) haha. the release date is still the question...

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 2131
definately keep us updated. any chance you could post a pic or two of the prototype? maybe at least some sort of rms? give us something:-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 211
"maybe" 1000 rms but as u add those options the better... remember do not quote me on this one.(it also depends on application) the MAN that is SCOTT has the final say... sorry if i cannot give the info. we'll have to wait... the subs r over built... all our subs are, but many things to come! stay tuned!

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 7783
ok....
so is it a new line under the BTL, or a smaller size of the BTL. like an 8"???

at least tell us that man....:-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 231
i don't think that an 8 will be available... (i wish), but it's like the q is yang and the spl mini is yin. (as an example...)

Silver Member
Username: Livin_loud

Ny

Post Number: 374
I'm picturing a Q geared on SPL...

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Fort Worth, ...

Post Number: 1433
don't mean to steal the thread .. but do you happen to know what a base price would be to swap the coil in my RE SX 15 to dual 1ohm instead of dual 2.. ?

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, La, DD 9515d Team Audible...

Post Number: 3633
humm...any chance of a reasonably prices 8" or 10" sub that will take a IA 20.1 for a burp?
(at ~.5-.25ohm DCR...maybe even a pair of 20.1's later on)

I would like to play around w/ a small sub that can really take some power for USACi super portwars next season.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us