2 million dollars for system

Silver Member
Username: Killer44

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 735
doing a project for auto class and we got 20million to build a dream car, im getting a hummer h1 2003 for 75,00$, so i got tons of money left for rims ect...build me a system alt,batteries, wiring,comps, h/u, screens, subs amp, ect....i was thinknig mmats subs and amps cuz ive always wanted them but i knows theyre is prob much better out there, so let the suggestoins role in...

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 1496
In your mind you are...

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

BTLUSA

Post Number: 6507
6 btl 18s. walled.
6 zapco c2k 4kw
8 sets of Focal Utopia Be
8 McIntosh MCC602TM - McIntosh 2 Ch 600 Watt Amplifier With Watt Meters

since you have a lot of money left, you can pay a professional $10,000 and i am sure he will be able to get you the charging system you need.

you will still have ton of money left over, so buy a nice house and take a nice vacation. you will still have alot of money left over after that.

Gold Member

MN

Post Number: 1497
lol, I thought you were actually trying to convince us you had that money to build that car.... oops nvm :-)

Fill it with Jackhammers, why the hell not? Show everyone that they have like a 10,000 MSRP price tag and they will be impressed.

Silver Member
Username: Killer44

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 736
lol thanx but i changed my mind and im putting them in a dodge ram srt truck ext cab...will i still be able to fit the 6btl 18's...

Gold Member

MN

Post Number: 1498
You have 2 million dollar budget and you are getting a Dodge truck? Dude, you are completely downgrading from the H1. lol thats funny!

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2780
lol i would go grab 6 18" dd 99z's then get 12 z2's some rainbow comps and some zapco amps for them just go all out with your fav companies everyone has there fav company. theres no best mines dd cause i own dd even though they are the best lol

Bronze Member
Username: Ccdoggy

Post Number: 68
first off... a Hummer? really?

why not go with like a luxury RV, like 40 feet long. that will eat up about 2 mill if you want it to. then you have enough room to set everything up, even a generator just for you're subs.

Bronze Member
Username: Ccdoggy

Post Number: 69
My bad, just noticed you put H1, the best and only real hummer there is.

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 401
Buy one of those Secret service excursions witht he kevlar and sh!t they are custom limosines and are stretched an extra like 8 inches. they are completely bulletproof (kevlar) so they're basically sound proof so you could have a bangin system in that plus they run like 110000 anyways with a tone of speaker room! Throw 31's on it and pimp the sh!t out of everything. by the way your teacher is a moron for thinking you can possibly spend 20 millions on a car, if you could it would be RIDICULOUSLY hard

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2342
haha hummer then ram ummm it looks suspicious.

but hey i take the new 07 lilconl navigator
30 inch tis rims and tires.
laborgini doors.
custom crome trims.
custom two tone interior
at least 6 flip down tv;s
alpine f#!
DVI-9990
DVD Audio/CD Tuner
TMI-M990
7" WVGA Motorized In-dash Monitor
PXI-H990
Multimedia ManagerTM
audiocontrol croosovers,line driver, epicenter, and a orion bass maxx for the front doors.
(4 pairs) of raibbow speaker reference or platinum.
(8) tru technology tube amps for the components.
(4) fi btls fully loaded 18"
(4) digital designs z2
bullet proof windows
premium sound deadener
yup profesinally installed
soundstream 0/2 double wirin for power and ground
kinetik batteries.
interior dash kit
streetwires interconnectorrs the one that cost 100 for the 17ft
strut grill.
hid headlights
altezza taillights

dude get that set up and ur gonna make those 2 million worth it.

BUT HEY!!!!! are us erious that ur gettin two million dolalrs for a set up??? if so...

get a black rolls royce phamtom 2006
24 inches lexani wheels (the ones that cost 250k juzz for the diamonds) that has tru diamonds
24 pirelli tires.
top secret custom strut grill.
custom interior
jl audio clean sweep
2 pairs of raimbow reference or platinum
4 tru technology tube amps juzz for the compoents
2 jl audios 1000/1 and 3 jl aduios 13w6 or 2 sterio integrity mag 15 dual 2 ohm
^^^^^^^^ if u had everyhting here wat mroe can u ask for??? thats a luxurious car with a audiophile sound system

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2343
theres isnt a car better than the phantom
Upload
Upload
Upload

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 1507
ooooo I chilled in one of those at a rolls dealership when i went to england, nice ride but i liked the bentleys more, comfier seats lol

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2345
hellllllllllll noooooo bently it cant be compared to the rolls royce. its totaly 2 diferent classes but yeah they are luxury.

bently its a car that u drive and rolls royce are cars that ur driven (like someone drive it for you and u sit in the back chillin and stuff get it:-)

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2346
rolls oryces are the best no doubt

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 7607
i would rather drive myself, i love driving. i get bored if i am not driving.

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2349
bump

Silver Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 654
I don't care what Grant law has to say, that deserves a pic. Upload

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 9529
dont u feel wicked & wanna b!tch slap those 2 kids in that pix - LOL ........

Gold Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 1123
For two million dollars I would build a custom van.

Obviously the theme for this van would be acoustics, not a daily commuter. So the interior layout would be the first thing that bounced, along with the floor covering, walls, ceiling, dash, and seats. This thing would make Jesse James turn his head.

I talking about a centered front seat, and two rear lazy-boy arm chairs in the rear. Centered, because it would be mine first, then room for company in the back (lol). So obviously this would allow me to place my front stage where the HVAC vents are, and a center channel right up front. Then the dash would be designed around my stereo instead of vice versa. The dash gauges would be in the center of the steering wheel, so I don't have to peek through it like every car out there. A bigger steering wheel wouldnt bother me if I got what I wanted as long as it is not too Gotti. :-)

The interior would be completely redone with acoustic friendly materials, including the floor, side walls, and ceiling. Obviously the wiring would be run prior to all the interior work including a rear power panel with power, speaker and RCA terminals in a stealth compartment for additional auxiliary just for jazz. No amp racks or neon lights since I'm keeping the guts stealth. This is a van, so space shouldn't be an issue. Everything would be completely navigated from a computer up front as well as a wireless laptop just for jazz. :-)

No need to buy off the shelf components when I can contract out for custom subs, woofers, and tweeters (factory direct). The same goes for the power amps, sound processors, and/or crossovers.

Don't worry; all the drivers will have custom enclosures. I'm thinking about going 4-way (subs, mid bass, full range mids, and tweeters) because of crossover restrictions. They will be crossed at 90, 500, and 7000 Hz to hide audible dips and peaks at the crossover knees and maintain transparency.

I am not into video as much as audio, so no video equipment, sorry. :-(

And with the rest of the money I would go places and show it off, especially to other audio gurus'K so start drewling :-) lol j/k :-)

Peace

Gold Member

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 1124
For two million dollars I would build a custom van.

Obviously the theme for this van would be acoustics, not a daily commuter. So the interior layout would be the first thing that bounced, along with the floor covering, walls, ceiling, dash, and seats. This thing would make Jesse James turn his head.

I talking about a centered front seat, and two rear lazy-boy arm chairs in the rear. Centered, because it would be mine first, then room for company in the back (lol). So obviously this would allow me to place my front stage where the HVAC vents are, and a center channel right up front. Then the dash would be designed around my stereo instead of vice versa. The dash gauges would be in the center of the steering wheel, so I don't have to peek through it like every car out there. A bigger steering wheel wouldn't bother me if I got what I wanted as long as it is not too Gotti. :-)

The interior would be completely redone with acoustic friendly materials, including the floor, side walls, and ceiling. Obviously the wiring would be run prior to all the interior work including a rear power panel with power, speaker and RCA terminals in a stealth compartment for additional auxiliary just for jazz. No amp racks or neon lights since I'm keeping the guts stealth. This is a van, so space shouldn't be an issue. Everything would be completely navigated from a computer up front as well as a wireless laptop just for jazz. :-)

No need to buy off the shelf components when I can contract out for custom subs, woofers, and tweeters (factory direct). The same goes for the power amps, sound processors, and/or crossovers.

Don't worry; all the drivers will have custom enclosures. I'm thinking about going 4-way (subs, mid bass, full range mids, and tweeters) because of crossover restrictions. They will be crossed at 90, 500, and 7000 Hz to hide audible dips and peaks at the crossover knees and maintain transparency.

I am not into video as much as audio, so no video equipment, sorry. :-(

And with the rest of the money I would go places and show it off, especially to other audio gurus... so start drewling :-) lol j/k :-)

Peace

Bronze Member
Username: Whitewonder

Post Number: 17
If ur serious about 2mil, one word. Enzo.

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 567
Enzo??? First off, there is no room for a system. Second, I saw a thing on TV about them and they said it costs over $6,000 to replace the brakes alone. Yeah, it's a nice looking car, but high maintanence = high $$$. I don't think 2 mil. will cut it.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9684
SSC Ultimate Aero
Bugatti Veyron
Koenigsegg CCX

any of those 3..and throw a Idmax with a JL 1000/1.

some rainbow platinums..Alpine F#1..and im happy

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 7637
i would get a GMC Yukon Denali. and put 4 Aura Sound MR 12's in the back. Some DLS Iridium 3-ways up front. and some DLS Amps. i am not hard to please. lol

Gold Member

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 1132
Killer, pick my van and we'll get the party started. :-)

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2803
buy a uhaul truck and make the back a traveling party site..
put about 4 18 inch btls in a tall 12 cubic foot enclosure tuned to 32Hz...put neon in the back with club lighting.
slam it to the ground, put it on 22's. nice paint job. get 8 IA 20.1's and put on the btls.

Gold Member

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 1141
Ha Ha, now were gettin somewhere :-)

Who needs to go fast when you re havin fun

Silver Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 713
I like steve's idea. A 40ft RV. That could hav a club in it, bed, crazy system, fridge, hot tub, anything you can think of. Of course you'd hav to put a couple mil bak for gas :P

Gold Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 1273
why not design a car that could fit 6 18's sealed stock and have it built for you, comes stock with a 3000amp alternator and 6 yellow tops, and 6 amp racks, you can decide what to put in the subs and amps

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 7161
I am with Mix:-) a rolls would be classy, a H1 is awsome:-)

As for equipment, Rainbow reference components, All Sinfoni amps, 10 aura mr12's like muddy said, Focal utopia mid bass, all speakers in custom enclosures with multiple proccessors and heavy duty wire to eliminate any miss in frequency points, and to keep plenty of current going. A custom dual 300 amp alt set-up, 3 kinetic HC 2400's, Alpine F1 status HU, If you went with the hummer I would run 26in wheels(not to blingy) on some 42in tires, custom axel's, regear, intake, exaust, chip, all the dynamat you could fit,supercharger, ect:-):-):-) that would cost a pretty penny, install alone would be about $20K:-)

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3086
im not going to go into equipment. but i think having a brinks truck would be badass. have the company that makes them make one for you. put it on 24's with 37 inch tires. and as for stereo equipment..... look at one of the above suggestions lol.

Silver Member
Username: Afroopuff

Post Number: 260
Forget that, i would get a party bus, but use the 2 million to make it a fold out party bus. Im not sure how, but for 2 million im sure you could figure something out. Like a van that you could hit pneumatics and it popped out to like 40 feet long, itd be sick
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us