OT>Best place to dl music

Silver Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 685
OK, I know a lot of people like using different torrents and limewire and stuff like that, but I just had to wipe my hard drive and reinstall windows , and I think it was because of a virus. Yes I have an antivirus and a firewall. So my question is....where can I download music that I dont have to worry about virus/spyware. I was thinking either Itunes or Napster...I don't mind having to pay a little bit, but which is best?

Bronze Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Post Number: 81
Read this thread:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/music/203875.html

Silver Member

Post Number: 688
OK, a lot of people there said Limewire, but they also said Limewire has viruses...so it still doesnt answer my question

Silver Member
Username: Nyyfan13

VA USA

Post Number: 364
ive used limewire and have downloaded over 900 songs and have yet to get a virus but then again, you never know.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1335
bit torrents are the way, just google and youll get tons of sites

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 640
Yea..torrents are the way to go.Or...get another computer,a cheap one and dl everything on that computer then burn it to disc or LAN transfer it.This way you won't have to worry about losing all of your important files if you have to format that thing.I can find Pentium 4's between 200-300 dollars and then just install a burner if needed.

Bronze Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Post Number: 82
Torrents are good if you want free. If you want audio quality read my posts about allofmp3 in that thread.

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1716
Visit j designs.info and join, then PM me. I have a lot of music on my server you can download via FTP... And if there's anything you want, I can get it. I download tons of music/movies/etc.

Silver Member

Post Number: 701
WELL, I downloaded limewire pro....again...told the wife...NO DOWNLOADING P*ORN THIS TIME....yeah, SHE was the one that downloaded the p*orn...not me...ha ha ha

Silver Member
Username: Theweasel

Steamboat springs, Colorado U.S. of A

Post Number: 679
i got the normal limewire and i have downloaded over 1500 song with no problems. it's fast, easy and free.

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

Wisconsin

Post Number: 1263
dude wolfmann ur wife is sweet!!!lol

Silver Member
Username: Timothy_314

Post Number: 263
http://www.projectw.org/ <this is the best site ive EVER seen for FULL cd downloads i use it all the time and they get cds befor they evin come out in stores
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us