Kicker l7's

Silver Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 684
Just got off the phone with my local soundshop....they want $349 for one ten inch l7...I said "I can find them a lot cheaper on the internet." The guy at the shop said "Yeah, you can." lol

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 1298
The only plus to buying from local shops is you can get it normally that day and they normally do good warranties..

Other than that you can chance the net and hope for the best.. what you might lack in a warranty you get in a dirt cheap price :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 686
WELL, yeah, but you also know that you can trust them, they wont take your money. Also, I cant use ebay....I owe them "seller fees" because i tried to sell something once, but it didnt sell. guess i read things wrong, I thought if nothing sold, there wer no fees. anyway, there is evidently a monthly fee, becaus I originally would have owed them like $5 now its up to around $50. Which I dont understand, since I havent paid the original fee and I havent had access to my account, how can they keep charging me more fees? (guess this counts as a rant?) anyway, so what I have to do, is put money on a prepaid credit card I have, and buy the stuff that way....I can still get it cheap, just not as cheap as ebay.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 3547
Let me guess...you called Suncoast, right?

:-)

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 3548
If you get a chance...go over to Desaird Pawn near campus and check out their Pheonix Gold RSs 12's. They are kinda making the swap from mostly pawn to an audio shop.

I got a chance to play w/ them the other day...great subs for $150each IMO.

Silver Member

Post Number: 689
Marshall...yeah, crappy ole Suncoast....about Desaird pawn....do they do layaway, so I dont have to pay all at once?

Silver Member

Post Number: 690
Just checked, I can get those Phoenix Golds for $74.95 each shipped...from OnlineCarStereo

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 3552
I looked on that site...they didnt have the RSd's.

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-U670sB5CmM5/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?g=520&I=218RSD12

this is the sub i'm talking about. I would take them over other ALOT of subs in their price/power range. (ex: kicker CVR's)

I'm pretty sure they do lay-away.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2189
marshal white im with your man those phoenix gold are really worth the money the ones that worth the money are the xenon and the octance r z rated those woofers kick @ss even they are 50 bucks each
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us