Try Google

Post Number: 7259
www.ficaraudio.com

geez killa.....

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 1459
Jesus christ, I hope that you smoked a huge bowl before you posted this, becuase with this forum it's hard not to be reminded who FI is like every 4 seconds!

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

WASSUPUSA

Post Number: 6313
what are you smoking killa. ups me some.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 6974
lol^ on another note Isaac did you ever get a set of components?

Gold Member

MN

Post Number: 1460
lol, funny that you ask that James I was just going to make a thread about it. Nope, I didn't get them. But ebay like screwed up or something.

Durign the last 20 seconds someone bid and the price went up to $125 from $75. I was going to go in and bid like $150. I clicked the "Bid" button with about 18 seconds left. Typed in 150 and pressed "confirm". When the page loaded it said the item had ended. I was liek wtf. it still had 15 seconds left or so. The auction ended liek 10 seconds early for no apparent reason and I couldn't bid on it. That was retarded I really wanted those!

But if you keep your eye out let me know if you see anything good! :-)

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 6978
will do bro:-)

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 6989
Hey Isaac here is the deal of a life time:-):-):-) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26item%3D260041308511&ru=http%3A%2 F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Fcgiurl%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fcgi .ebay.com%252Fws%252F%26fkr%3D1%26from%3DR8%26satitle%3D260041308511%26category0 %3D%26fvi%3D1

Gold Member

MN

Post Number: 1462
Those look nice! Plus they are brand new with free shipping! Tight! Why are they so cheap though? Have you heard these before James?

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 6992
I have them in my truck:-) I paid $500 for mine.

Gold Member

MN

Post Number: 1463
WOW, I just found the same ones on a online store for $600! Haha, I am going to go make a smart perchase right now. I will be right back! lol :-)

BTW, in my google adventures I ran across this:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/130229.html

lol Only 2100 and some odd posts! Compared to nearly 7000 you seem like such a newbie! haha Speaking of which mixneffect was still a unregistered user back then! That was back when there was a lot of cool people on here such as mixneffect, Jonathan and Isaac. Ah the good old days. I just noticed too that you posted that thread 1 day before I registered.

Silver Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL USA

Post Number: 681
i just bought a pair of those components tooo i was looking for some this morning haha ya i smoked a pretty fat blunt and drank a few beers right around the time i posted that

http://www.mainstreet-audio.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code= 39306&Category_Code=COMP6

is this the site for 600? lol and thats on sale rofl.. to bad they dont do upto 32,000KHz tho...

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 7011
the average human ear can't hear past 20K hz why would you want to go to 32K?

I remember that post Isaac:-) did you buy them?

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 7012
yeah man the forum was much different back then.

Gold Member

MN

Post Number: 1473
Yup I bought them!

Can't wait to get them. Thanks for pointing that auction out to me James! :P

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 7013
My PLEASURE:-)

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 1665
man....should i buy those?????

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 1666
man....should i buy those components??????

Silver Member

IL USA

Post Number: 682
they already sent me a tracking number for my components and it says already picked up they already been shipped :p Why do they even make them that goto 32K if you cant hear it then? thats pretty pointless... its like a waste of power then using it past 20K?

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 7038
yup, at that price Blaine I wouldnt even think about it.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2199
it hink those components are cloned, they do the same with some high end components that i forgot the brand someone made on europe,the company was posting pictures of the very smalls diferences between the fake one and the real one

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 7039
that would be a pretty elaborate scheme for such little money.

Silver Member

IL USA

Post Number: 685
well once again, (if u havnt seen my other threads about getting ripped off on ebay) I paid with VISA :-p so if they are fake\clones... im not going to have any problem getting my money back, also the12volt king has pretty high and positive feedback so i highly doubt it, they probally got a good deal on them or the value of them dropped because newer and better ones been realeased or somthing....

Gold Member

MN

Post Number: 1474
Yeah that auction is even covered up to 1,000 by paypal. So if anything goes wrong and the seller won't refund you, then paypal will. Plus yes the 12vikings are a very reputible company on ebay.

^^^ BTW Killa, newer does not always mean better. Especially in car audio, thats for damn sure!

Silver Member

IL USA

Post Number: 686
it doesnt always mean newer is better i kno this, but there has to be a reason why the price dropped such a great amount from what they were before, im simply stating that ADS may have newer or better components out then when they originally price\realeased those... but who knows maybe they miss priced em to some of there customers and honered the pricing? If prices go back up.... its a easy few bucks or extra few hundred that could have came out of my pocket..
Isaac just to add to that, in most cases its Newer isnt always better for more toward the Amp\EQ\HU types of items isnt it.. most of the companys just remake there models with some improvments and upgrades which eventually falls into another catergory... different model.. but anyways.. i think its not neccicarily newer is better in most cases because alot of the companys that were good back in the day, now are ran by people who dont care as much for the quality of thier product, just more into making more money....

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 7317
cough RF, Kicker, RE(not so much quality, but making money) cough

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 7043
PPI,Soundstream,MB quart,Hifonic's to name a few more.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us