Ot- i got a ticket tonite

Silver Member
Username: Mygame5982

H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 606
man thats wack....i turned off the beat before i even passed! I guess he still heard it, when i get my new setup im gone have to keep it off.
SUCKS for me...but yea guys...dont bump at night

Bronze Member
Username: Longbluesquid

Post Number: 71
sorry about that man cops need to chill its just music

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 380
I don't understand that (unless you were in a residential neighborhood). There are robberies, murders, drug deals, prostitutes and domestic disputes all the time here and cops are like ".....screw the real stuff, I'm gonna give this guy a ticket because his music is making HIM deaf." Cops like that piss me off

Silver Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 584
Upload

Silver Member

H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 607
naw i was driving on the street..he was parked at the gas station..

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 382
See while he was giving you that ticket, someone could've robbed that gas station and killed the clerck, all because he wasnt there

Silver Member
Username: Grebnereon

Post Number: 293
wo wo wo...james you still got them memphis????

Silver Member

H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 609
true true..yea i still have the memphis now.....kind of scared to get the cvrs...im going to have to keep them off.lol

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

RE AUDIO

Post Number: 538
cops dont give a f^ck over here i was at a street light and a cop pulled next to me he just rolled up his window lol so did i though but i stil had the music bmping he dint say sh!t this was around 8:00 at night.

Silver Member
Username: Grebnereon

Post Number: 295
wow man...you must have a nice setup...im impressed....you really must have had them memphis bumpin to get a ticket when they are only 250 watt subs in the first place

Silver Member

H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 610
its alrite for the memphis....when i get the kickers they should bump wayy harder!! But yea..i recommend those subs to a beginner..they bump hard..better then the kicker comps

Silver Member

H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 611
they are great for the memphis power reference....when i get the kickers they should bump wayy harder!! But yea..i recommend those subs to a beginner..they bump hard..better then the kicker comps

Silver Member
Username: Bernymac

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 571
I remember one time I was bumpin hard and the cop looked at me, I looked at him. And the whole time I passed him I was like whew, lucky there was a island between us.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1685
I have 3 layers of dynamat extreme in my car, not much gets out, even with 2500+rms and a Treo SSX. Don't get me wrong, if I open the windows and you were in front of me, you couldn't look at me with your mirrors but with the glass up the only thing you can here is the door badges popping out and cat converter cover breaking loose. I think cops figure if you are bold enough to bump yo sh!t next to them then your bold enough to pop a cap in there @ss, they like to avoid that!! :-O POlo..

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

WASSUPUSA

Post Number: 6320
yesterday i was out running some errands. i was at a red light playing my bass mekanik cd. a lady in a car in front of me got out and told me to turn it down. she said her baby woke up and was crying. i felt so bad. i must of said "sorry" to her like thousand times. before she got back in her car, she said nice sound btw.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

4, 2 0

Post Number: 2386
LOL ur so mean chad.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2720
way to go a$$hole lol chad thats disturbing the piece and you never bump at intersections

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 6987
agreed Charlie^ your such a jerk Chad lol:-) Yup that's right I called you a jerk lololol, I don't think I have said that word since 1st grade lol

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

WASSUPUSA

Post Number: 6321
yeah i can be an azzhole sometimes. what can i say. i am chad lee.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 6993
lol

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1315
damn that funny im always paranoid someone is going to come up to my car and b;tch at me

Silver Member

H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 613
bump

Silver Member

H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 614

Username: Graffx

Everett, Washington

Post Number: 4
I got pulled over the other day and the cop told me it was a 250 dollar fine but would let me go with a warning. Oh ya he told me he heard it from like 4 blocks away! I love my Solo X's.

Silver Member
Username: Disturbedpriest

Post Number: 195
I got pulled over last year and yes it did cost me 280 freaking dollars... oh well.. you win some and lose others.. lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us