Dream weaver web editing

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1257
does anyone use dreamweaver or any other web editing software. i need to set up a web page. can someone give me the program. i have dreamweaver 3 but am waiting on getting the serial numbers. so if anyone could help...

Username: Haydog_08

Hot Springs Village, Arkansas US

Post Number: 8
umm well are posting in the car audio section....try the computer section....but what i would do is dwonload Morpheus and get dreamweaver off it. Make sure when u download dreamweaver it comes with a serial # and u will have dreamweaver 4 ever lol......but i did not tell u this....lol

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1265
well this section has alot of traffic and there are people on here who are good with PCs. i dont trust downloading it like that programs on those p2p sites are just over run with viruses. im going to have to hunt down this guy i know whos a hacker and can get it for me. but finding him is like going to east LA and finding the one mexican teenager who isnt pregnant

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 1263
I had dreamweavew mx 6.0 .. dled from my brother via ftp.. so its a legit copy.. if you have aim or yahoo i can send it otherwise your best bet is to download it with a bit-torrent

Bronze Member
Username: Haydog_08

Arkansas US

Post Number: 11
hahaha..Welll i have been downloading programs off of morpheus for a long time and have not had a virus yet "knock on wood" lol but ya i have photoshop,premire, after effects,, and i could go on and on lol... and i still have not had any viruses....or u can do it the safe way....download the free trial off dreamweever and usually after u download it u have the choice to pick run trial version, buy now, or enter serial #, well then just go to www.theserials.com and find ur programs serial # that easy lol....

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1272
thats a usefull link hayden, i booked makred it.

im'ing you right now kevin

Silver Member
Username: Bernymac

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 554
I downloaded it off ot bearshare. Just dl the one that has the most dl's and you'll be coo.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 1280
I sent it to him :-)

Silver Member
Username: Rvlacos

El Paso, T.X. United States

Post Number: 146
hayden i went to that site you said and my antivirus popped up and said there wazs like 4 trojan viruses on it? ? ?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us