Cold

Gold Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 1255
if its cold outside, 35-40 and you wake up in the morning and turn on your system, will it sound funny until it warms up? btw a friend of mine ask i dont give a f@ck

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1658
That is not really cold enough other than effecting air density. You may hear a slight difference in that temperature range and may get more noticeable in temp extremes max cold/hot conditions. When it is cold your amplifier and subs will work more efficiently but when it is REALLY cold, the spiders/surrounds may be a little on the stiff side. Hope this helps, Polo..:-)

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 6857
you would notice more effect on your head unit ion the display. It might be a little slow untill it warms up. The only reason you would notice a difference in your subs is if the air pressure is different then the night before, less humid or more humid.

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 6858
but like Polo said that temp really isnt cold enough to do anything noticable. If you get down in the low 20's then your head unit might be really slow to boot up, and if your amp id digital the display might be slow to boot up aswell.

Gold Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 1257
how cold is really cold?

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 6860
mid 20's and below

Gold Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 1259
ok, well the cold only effects the soundwaves right? not the woofers ability to play

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 6862
its not the cold its the fact that normally when it's really cold the humidity is much lower so the waves have less dense air to travel through. Like Polo said if it is extrememly cold the spiders could be a bit stiff untill you get some power moving through them to heat them up. This would only be for a split second though.

Silver Member
Username: Brynm

Prince Albert, SK Canada

Post Number: 209
Mid 20's is not real cold try minus 40, at that you could damage surrounds I would think, we see that temp for a couple months

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 7136
that sucks for you.....move. lol

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1253
in florida dont you live in taverneir key? or another tavernier in N fl

Gold Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 1262
i live in the keys but like i said earlier it was a friend of mine asking, i really couldnt care less, especially cuz i knew i was right
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us