OT:my car

Bronze Member
Username: Icecreamman5687

Post Number: 43
soo i have a 93 mustang vert 5.0 and i have some work done to it...anyways my clutch and tranny was going to i put a new cobra clutch in and found a t-5/z tranny wich is built better than a regular t-5 for the mustangs....got it back on friday drove great all weekend. well tonight i was going home went first to second not fast or really hard acceleration..then went second to third and kinda punched it....my tranny went BOOM!!!!....it clunked rattled and lost all the fluid out on the road...urggg im mad cause it was new and cost me 600 dollors

Bronze Member
Username: Kickdoor

Post Number: 83
d@mn i hope it had warranty take it back

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 548
Wow, that sucks man. By vert 5.0, do you mean 4 cyl. swap? How much was it to do? I thought about (since I have an old Linclon just sitting around) jsut throwing the 460 in there. I scratched that idea and am getting a 2002 Roush, or an '05 GT.

If anyone is interested in the Lincoln, it is a 1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car. It has 25K original miles on it. But it does have some side damage on it on the passenger side where a deer ran into the side of it. I will post pics if anyone is interested.

Bronze Member
Username: Icecreamman5687

Post Number: 44
naa man i got a limited edition 93 lx vert wit a 5speed it yellow wit black leather and chrome pony wheels.(only year mustang to ever come stock with crome ponies)....only 1505 made
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us