JVC KD-G820

Bronze Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Post Number: 75
I posted this in the head untis section but this section gets a lot more traffic, so, if there's anyone on here who knows a lot about HU's could you take a look at this:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/278517.html

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 2989
looked at your other post, but if you can not get the alpine in the dash, your not going to fit the other radio in, what car are you trying to put this in... why do you need usb? if it for ipod, you can use pioneer with either the ipod piece or use aux in with ipod to rca wire. Much better quality with the pioneer or Alpine, etc.

Bronze Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Post Number: 76
I want to store songs on my USB flash drive and play them on the HU, it would be a lot easier than re-burning a CD-RW every time I download some new songs.

The vehicle is a 94 Chevy S10 Blazer. GM has a stupid radio design where the radio is 1.5 DIN size (3" tall), but the radio opening is also not as deep as it is on most other cars. <<< THAT is the problem.
The Alpine HU is too deep for the dash, the JVC will fit with a 1.5 DIN to 1 DIN adapter.

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 3013
not to many have a built in usb, or at least of any quality, the Alpine will fit, pioneer fit, but Alpine needs an add for usb. I do not think JVC is all that good of quality, just sales gimmicks...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us