OT>Donations

Silver Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 668
for my new system. I have finally had enough of my plain stock stereo. Everything sounded so much better when I did have the amp and 2 subs (even if they were crappy and cheap). So now I have figured, why not try this....I will accept donations of either equipment or money. IF I can get enough, I am going to get 2-AA 10 inch Assassins (I know 12's would be better, but I can't take up that much room in the trunk), and an audiobahn A8000V amp. I can get all of this for about $400, maybe less....IF you can help with either equipment or money...e-mail me

scheatham@hotmail.com

with >Ecoustics< in the subject line.

and if I don't get any money or equipment.....well then, I guess I will just have to wait till tax time.....grrr

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 1454
Hmmm... the first time I personally have seen a begging thread on ecoustics. Very interesting... Sorry dude but I don't think many people are just going to give you money to build YOUR system. Most people on here have to scrape whatever money they can to build THEIR OWN systems. GL though! :-)

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 597
Good thing taxes are only like 7 months away lol.

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

Post Number: 158
i think you'd have a better chance of robbing a bank and getting away than you would have of asking on here for donations...

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

Post Number: 159
i think you'd have a better chance of robbing a bank and getting away than you would have up here asking for money...Upload

Silver Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 670
HA HA, don't really figure I will get anything... and taxes are only 3 months away. I file as soon as I get my W-2's ...at the end of January.....now..maybe I can get a gun to rob that bank

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1248
pm'ed you
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us