Silver Member
Username: Tremor1127

Post Number: 296
free ringtones?

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 551
That depends on what kind of phone you have.If you have Nextel I have Webjal(Nextel's program for uploading ring tones to a phone) and I have a program to bypass their password and login stage.If you don't have a Nextel though...I can't help you.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 7080
yeah Verizon suxorz....

nuff said

Silver Member

Post Number: 297
i have the samsung d407... i found a site last night with some free ringtones but its crappy old music...

Silver Member
Username: Bernymac

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 535
If you have cingular or t mobile, you can make your own ringtowns on certain phones. Sometimes it depends on your phone you can make your own ringtones.

Silver Member

Post Number: 298
yeah, see someone on another forum told me...

1) Go to a warez newsgroup and get a copy of soundforge or something of the sort.

2) Find some mp3's that you want to turn into ringtones

3) Pick up a USB cable for your phone

but i dont know what a warez newsgroup is...

Silver Member

Post Number: 299
someone just told me to use "motorola phone tools"

said it would work with my phone...

Silver Member
Username: Livin_loud

Ny

Post Number: 351
Anybody with an LG phone (most of em anyways) can use Bitpim. Just google it. It's a nice program. You can take pics, vids, ringers, your phonebook, etc. off your phone and vice versa. You just need a USB cord

Silver Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, Oregon U.S.

Post Number: 371
anyon here ever use xingtone? Its a computer software. you DL on to your computer. your phone has to have email capability. enter the info about your phone. like what carrier you have the phone number and the phone model. then you can take any song that you have on your computer library and cut like 20 second clips. it sends a a email then you dl the clip from the email onto your phone. It only works with ATT, cellular one, cingular, sprint, and t-mobile.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us