Look what i won....

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 1638
i signed up for this a week ago haha...not thtinking id win...

Hi blaine,

Congratulations! You have been chosen for the Pimp Your Ride Sponsorship! Before we go into the details on your exciting new sponsorship we want to thank you and our sponsors for making this opportunity possible. Without VerticalDoors Inc, Tsunami, RevPM.com, Blaupunkt USA, Optimal Graphics Inc., StreetFX, and our other exclusive sponsors, this would not be possible. If you are not familiar with these companies and the types of sponsorships they award, we suggest that you visit our website to learn more.

Also, because you only filled out our fast app, our sponsors require some additional questions about you and your future car plans. For your convenience, I have set up a web page for you. Please go to *** and answer the questions to the best of your ability. Please keep in mind; we have the right to refuse your application for any reason. To ensure success, please answer the questions appropriately, clearly and truthfully. Please submit your answers as soon as possible. Once submitted, we will contact you via email or phone within 24 hours.

In the meantime, please gather any photos of your vehicle as we may require those at some point during the sponsorship period for before/after press releases.

Sincerely,

Ragen St. Peter
'Pimp Your Ride' Campaign Manager
East Coast Division

http://www.carsponsorships.com/index.html

thats what it is^^^

is this for real??

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 116
my roomate did something like this, but he paid like 90 dollars to send in the entry form...so of course he got selected...and for all the same sponsers u did

who knows

Gold Member

Post Number: 1641
yea they say u have to pay 90...but they wont charge your card unless u get selected...bc i filled out the "fast app"

Bronze Member
Username: Mdcustoms

Grand Rapids, MI USA

Post Number: 12
You know that is a scam. When they say that it is a free sponsorship that doesn't mean you get parts free. You still have to buy them but for a "discounted price". The amount of the discount is considered the sponsorship.

Gold Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 1230
yeah i got a phone call and i won 1 million dollars :-)

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1621
i'll 2nd what MDC did, i did this in my earlier days of car audio from the same exact site thinking it was worth a shot. Blatent scam, email them and get your money back if you've already paid...worthless pyramid scamish thing

Bronze Member
Username: Volfenhagking1600

Post Number: 29
i dont know man it sounds kinda risky

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 247
yeah i rememebr seeing that link long time ago some kid was excited casuse they oicked him and i guess it never went trough.....

Silver Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 175
yeah my dude had this happen over that myspace crap and they said he won and stuff but they said he has to sign a contract and stuff and then buy all the stuff for discounted prices and then they woudl reinburse him after so many car shows/competitions

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 6939
gheyness...internet scamming is a big business...

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1010
Wow, what a co-incident, I too just won a big prize. Ed McMann just sent me a letter stating I won $1,000,000

Silver Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 538
Wanna buy a bridge wit that million?Upload

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1011
I think I will spend it all on FI subs and Lanzar amps

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 118
^^^ hahaha

Gold Member

Post Number: 1643
they say if the review my 2nd application, and give me the sponsorship for the company, that the most ill have to pay is for the shipping of the parts.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us