SALE

Silver Member
Username: Livin_loud

Ny

Post Number: 328
I have 2 Kicker L7 15's (DVC 2ohm) that I pretty much used just long enough to break in decently. They are powered by a Rockford Fosgate X7 amp (1300rms@2ohm), so they aren't abused. I custom built the box (~7cu ft ported to 32hz). I'm selling them locally, and don't really want to ship them... I doubt I'll get any response from here, but hey its worth a shot :p $380 b/o for subs+box. More pics on request...

z71pinto@yahoo.com

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2067
cmon man u can get brand news ford 250 shipped for the 12's and like 300 brand new shipped for the 15's on ebay.

make a more resonable price witout the box i might buy them. i need to collect as many subs i can get.

let me know man.

Silver Member

Ny

Post Number: 330
I want to get rid of the box too or else the thing will just sit around, which is why I don't want to ship them. One of my friends is pretty interested in them right now, but if that doesn't follow through I'll consider

Silver Member

Ny

Post Number: 331
BTW, small dent on the rib of the dustcap(?). No performance difference, but it sure does annoy the sh!t out of me...

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2068
get a picture of the rib on the dustcap adn givme a price

Silver Member

Ny

Post Number: 332
Upload

Give me an offer

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2069
250 thats all i have right now

Silver Member

Ny

Post Number: 333
Sry bro I can definetly get more than that around here. Plus shipping is involved which my guess will be around $40

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2071
yup thats wat i meant 250 plus shippin but if u dont want its cool man, juzz if u dont find someone that dont want them let me know i got the money asap. but i might get a audioque hd3

Silver Member
Username: Bernymac

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 426
get the aq hd3 =).

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 344
is that X7 1 ohm stable? also those look like L5s are they the old L7s?

Silver Member

Ny

Post Number: 337
No the amp can only run at 2/4ohms. They are the previous model to the new black cone L7's, and actually don't have any difference performance wise that I know of...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us