'72 Chevelle

Username: Atxpimpin

ATX, Texas Uniteed states

Post Number: 7
What do you recomend I put into my chevelle. I need ideas and anyone speaking from expeiriece tell me what you think would sound good.

Silver Member
Username: Bdb_86

Bemidji, MN Usa

Post Number: 137
i dont realy have a car as old as that but i might have an idea of what your working with i would realy realy love to help you with this please email me at bdb_86@hotmail.com and tell me what you can fit for speakers im sure that you can fit a 4x9 speaker in the front and 2 6x9's in the back am i right if i am wrong then it is one speaker in the front and i hope that isnt what you have to work with but if it is i am still glade to help email me letting me know what you got or i supose you can just tell me on this site but it is going to be alot of chat going on in here

its_BeefJerky12
Unregistered guest
want to chat Bryan B? ive got lots of hot chat for you, chat with me now Bryan B.

Username: Atxpimpin

ATX, Texas Uniteed states

Post Number: 9
Ok please stop that non-hetero crap. Atleast not in my thread. Disgusting man.

Username: Archduke

Usa

Post Number: 4
LOL, I just got my 71 Dodge Chllenger painted and now im asking the same question. Ive got all Boston acoustics stuff in the car but im gonna need subs. 2 or 3 12's im thinking would be cool.
But damn there are so many good subs out there, I just dont know what to choose. I wish there was a place I could listen to them all. Good luck Freddy Jones!

Silver Member
Username: Bdb_86

Bemidji, MN Usa

Post Number: 138
beefjerky12 its whats for dinner

the #1 thing that you normaly have to worrie about with a classic car is ratles on most classic there is a metal chrome edge running around the windows and there are little clips that hold it on and what i would do unless you plan on painting the car is i would take out the clips and silacon it down inside the edge so you dont see it and go nuts with the stuff because you are going to have alot to fill

and Archduke if you are going to go with 3 subs get dual vioce coil there easier to wire

so freddy are you gonna email me i find working with classics realy fun i have done a couple of them im not the only one that can help you but i am very willing

Bronze Member
Username: Mimafia187

Post Number: 13
i would say that if the car is in good condition to not put nothing in there cuz its a classic and if you do put something in there that aint going to bump to hard like some 10's or something cuz that aint really good for the car

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
if you do have a suv i would say that 1 JL W7 would sound good but if you wanna impress some people then go with 2 but thats pushing it cuz its gonna rattle alot but i would say 1 or 2 W7's would sound really nice, i have a freind with 1 W7 in a older cougar (systems worth more than his car) and it will set off car alarms a couple parking places over and broke his trunk top

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
oopps wrong one
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us