I have a budget of $5,000 what should I get?

B man
Unregistered guest
I have heard excellent things about Diamond Audio TDX subs. Amp wise I heard that Planet Audio is the way to go...let me know your opinion on these products and if there is better out there.

Bronze Member
Username: Jchevy91

Post Number: 20
If you have that much money, I would go with eclipse subs, headunit, and amp. It's one of the best companies in my opinion.

B man
Unregistered guest
I have heard that the diamond audio subs can hit beats faster and all the beats that the eclipse subs cant do you know anything about this?

Silver Member
Username: Vipersbyms

Post Number: 124
Eclipse HU
Zapco amps
JL w7 sub
JL, Dyn Audio, or Infinity components

sure_13
Unregistered guest
ok if i had $5,000 I'd get a hu with video monitor, JL component speakers, and as many 13w7's with 1000/1 amps as you can fit into your ride!! Also you might as well get some dubs too.

B man
Unregistered guest
haha its coo i already have 22 inch lexani sterling's

Bronze Member
Username: Pat_l

Tucson, AZ USA

Post Number: 89
Holy cow! Go with 4 JL 15's and alot of JL AMP power. Get a nice deck or heads unit and also make sure your alternator is putting out power (new one) and an extra deep cell battery. you dont need componet speakers. Just have the stock ones play treble- the bass will be enough!

Anonymous

You'll be happy if you get JL 1000/1 and a 13W7, one is enough unless your looking to beat your car apart. That'll set you back $2000 for everything, box and wiring included. Front stage, a DynAudio System 360 running of a JL 300/2 will be excellent. that'll be between 1200-1500 for everything. So 3500 max spent so far-money left in the bank. Head unit, Eclipse. ~300-400 for a really good one. With the rest of the money, I'd spend it on equalizers and preamps(Audiocontrol is really good.) maybe get custom kick panels made, if your car has a trunk, cut out the divider panel. You'll definately have one of the best systems out there.

Bronze Member
Username: J_capone

Chicago, IL USA

Post Number: 25
if you have that much money for a system

get the new alpine dvd/mp3/cd/wma player

7" lcd moniter thats a touch screen

you'll like it...

im guessing you prolly have a suv with rims that size...

get four 15 inch kicker solar baric subs..

..i dunno

thats ALOT of money to work with...

Bronze Member
Username: Mimafia187

Post Number: 16
if you do have a suv i would say that 1 JL W7 would sound good but if you wanna impress some people then go with 2 but thats pushing it cuz its gonna rattle alot but i would say 1 or 2 W7's would sound really nice, i have a freind with 1 W7 in a older cougar and a touch 7 inch screen its really nice(systems worth more than his car) and it will set off car alarms a couple parking places over and broke his trunk too

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 2878
eclipse head unit
zapco pre-amp/EQ
zapco reference series 4 channel amp
zapco competition series sub amp
dynaudio or rainbow components
image dynamics ID Max subs

there ya go

Bronze Member