Lookin For A Good 1500wrms Amp.

Silver Member
Username: Winterfreshpimp

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 394
Lookin For A Good 1500wrms Amp For My 2 15" Arsenals. Any Suggestions>? I Was Thinkin A Soundstream Picasso 1500d Amp. Or An Orion...

Silver Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 589
budget?

Silver Member

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 396
Under $400, 1ohm stable

Silver Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 376
P1500.1 might be something to look at. You can't get anything real high end for under $400, but you can get a great mid level amp for $400. And I am sure you could get this one for under or around $400 if you emailed them.

http://www.low-hz.com/commerce/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=54

Silver Member

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 397
allright, thanks any other opinions

Bronze Member
Username: Kickdoor

Post Number: 16
for then price of the p1500.1 might as well get the kicker zx1500.1 on ebay around 300

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 1647
needs to be 1ohm stable. and the kickers not.

Bronze Member
Username: Kickdoor

Post Number: 17
oh my bad

Silver Member

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 399
any others?

Silver Member
Username: Grebnereon

Post Number: 252
....look for a kicker kx1200.1, they are last years model but i think you can still find them at online stores with full warranty and they ARE 1 ohm stable...they say 1200 watts rms at 1 ohm but almost all of them are right around 1450 rms on their birthsheets. they are very underated...mine is 1440 rms and im runnin 2 12" arsenals w/ it

Gold Member
Username: Makmillion

MN United States

Post Number: 1057
For 400 you can get my xtant x1001 locally :-) I'm in West Saint Paul

Silver Member
Username: Adam_s

Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 300
Hifonics BXI 1606d the new hifonics are sopposed to be very accurate with the RMS ratings and you can find this amp one ebay for really cheap would be great for a budget

Silver Member

Post Number: 253
dang it....im mad , i paid 360 for mine and now theyre 299!!!!!!! here you go man http://www.hifisoundconnection.com/Shop/Control/Product/fp/vpid/1503763/vpcsid/0 /SFV/30046

Silver Member

Post Number: 255
kx1200.1 is quite a bit better quality than hifonics and its close to the same price ...and oh yeah, i looked at gettin a soundstream too but people say that they just arent what they used to be...so they evidently arent too good...and orion is good quality but theyre a little pricier

Gold Member

MN United States

Post Number: 1059
klez.. which hifonics amps have you owned, or do you currently own?

Silver Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 479
The brutus amps burn up easy to damn easy.

Gold Member

MN United States

Post Number: 1060
How many brutus amps have you owned, Joey De Salvo?

Silver Member

Post Number: 256
i havent owned any hifonics amps , but i do know that even their new stuff is overrated (although they are much better than they have been in the past) ...most of their amps rated rms is 91% and ive heard of people having some trouble with them, i looked into getting a hifonics too but people said it was definately worth it to spent the extra $s to get the kicker

Silver Member

Post Number: 257
Mick...i guess its just what ive heard from multiple people about hifonics, so go ahead and say what you know about them with your 1st hand expereince with em...no need to pick fights with people, that does no good for anyone, cause im not going to argue on here like some people do (immature people)

Gold Member

MN United States

Post Number: 1064
I'm not picking a fight, haha, I'm simply curious to know who has owned Hifonics amps. I see alot of people talk bad about them, but I'm curious who has owned one (or more) :-)
If I were picking a fight, you would have known by now ;)

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 481
I've only owned two and both burned up. A few of my friends have owned alot of them. And what do you know they F U C K E D up to.

Silver Member

Post Number: 258
ok good,my bad, i hate it when stupid people argue on here, because most people are going to have their opinions no matter what other people say, you know.my bad though, it just seemed like you were a little upset. not to change the subject though, hows everything going with the rent and that robbery?....that guys is low man, to pull a gun on a man and his wife... thats sucks

Gold Member

MN United States

Post Number: 1065
I've owned the tx1005d and tx4405 recently but never had problems with them.. why?

I also had a couple of old school jupiters, and an old school vulcan with no problems.. maybe it just lies in the BX/BXI series :-)

Gold Member

MN United States

Post Number: 1066
naww, it's cool klez. I wasn't startin' anything.

rent is paid, borrowed of course, selling of the jbl amp helped because I can pay back some of it.. that guy is low but I'm pretty sure karma will kick his a$s :-)at least from what I understand about life.

Silver Member

Post Number: 482
Before MAXXSONIC owned hifonics they were good ever since then to many problems.

Silver Member

Post Number: 259
haha, life is somewhat hard to understand ...we can only TRY to make sense of it. but i used to be Grebnereon, its still my username, i just changed my screen name. did you ever send out that test tone CD that you were gonna send me? just curious, i know youve had your mind on much more important stuff than my stupid cd.

Silver Member
Username: Bernymac

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 423
I still have my bx1500d for two years, no problems as of yet. Still using it now.

Gold Member

MN United States

Post Number: 1067
Pretty sure I did.. I'll check it out in the morning, email me your address again just in case
babyboy6540@yahoo.com

Joey, the Titan series weren't zed audio, they were MAXXSONICS. Hifonics makes nice amps, not the best, but nice. They get a bad rep because people on forums knock 'em.. mostly people who bandwagon off of what other people who are bandwagoning say.

Only a small handful of people on this site(I'm willing to bet) has actually owned one. But I'm not going to dispute that at this time.

All I can say is that everyone has their own opinions, but majority of people on here have the same opinion and it's because it was beat into them when they joined the forum :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 484
Like I said I ownwed the two brutus amps and they both burned up. My friends have owned alot of different kind of hifonics amps not one of them have one now because of problems. Not only my opinion me and my friends have EXPERIENCE hifonics amps. So when sobody ask about hifonics amp I tell them the problems I've had and the problems I've seen.

Silver Member

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 400
ive heard the arsenals can handle more than they are rated... is this true?

Bronze Member
Username: Miles_hood

Tyler, Texas US

Post Number: 35
you can get a MA audio 4400watt amp for 350 off of ebay
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us