Re subs and us amps...

Bronze Member
Username: Rvlacos

El Paso, T.X. United States

Post Number: 60
i have a friend that owns his own shop he has descent prices his email is Info@twistedcreationsonline.com and his website is www.twistedcreationsonline.com let him know richard told you about it, he will take good care of you. he has other brands too but nothing you guys would be interested in. all his stuff is new and he is an authorized dealer. take a look and at least let me know if the prices seem better than usual or not. his shop is in a small town where he doesnt get business often but he doesnt mark up prices alot at all, just take a look.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 1936
took a quick look thru the subs and he has more crappy ones than any worth buying. looks like the alpines are overpriced, and comparing the re to the only ct. dealer their just a little under thiers'.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 6724
prices are all on the high side.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 6796
there are a TON of subs on that page.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
i dont know bout most of those subs but i was just wondering about the re subs are they overpriced too or not?

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 1937
lower than sticker prices at the ct. store near me but the store is also willing to work on the prices. if your friend is able to lower them than they might be worth it. based on the only store i've seen near me selling re so i can't compare with others.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
so what prices would make them worth it? thats my main goal because he just picked them up and he hasnt sold any or even heard them yet can you guys tell me what prices on them would still make him money but be cheaper than any one else?

Gold Member
Username: Makmillion

MN United States

Post Number: 1021
This website is not authorized for the following brands:

Rockford Fosgate
Alpine
Kole Audio
SPL
Power Acoustik
MA Audio
Hifonics
Crunch

Didn't bother checking on the others.. I assume RE hasn't authorized this either.. so don't expect a warranty from any of the brands I've listed.

Gold Member
Username: Makmillion

MN United States

Post Number: 1022
I am interested in an alphasonic sub, though :-)

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2053
WOW a place where u can find pyramid,boss,kole, boss oh wait us amps too WOW

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
he doesnt sell them straight off the website but he is an authorized dealer for all of those you said including re. he sells everything out of his shop which is in his house. im guessin you (mick) own your own shop or something?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us