OT-Creatine

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2767
continued from the off topic thread...
ever heard of controlled labs green bulge?
and bassman3, its kre alkalin, lol.
i was thinking of trying the mass stack from BSN that have 1 tub of NO Xplode, 2 tubs of CellMass, and or 2 bottles of Nitrix

Silver Member
Username: Xstokes88

San Antonio, Texas United states

Post Number: 113
hey i used NO2, cell mass and nitrix back in high school while wrestling..didnt kno ppl on this forum was into this stuff..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2768
i use it for football. so far the best creatine ive used is celltech

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 1406
What X do you think we are all fat @ss geeks that sit on our computers all day and post on ecoustics and look up subs? lol It might be true. Actualy I am really into weight lifting and working out too. I don't use creatine though. Simply becuase I build muscle really fast naturally. It is kind of crazy actually. My biggest problem is staying dedicated... lol I think that is hard for everyone though! :-)

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 493
Cell-tech is terrible,all the sugar in the normal version will just turn into fat inside your body.You will gain weight from it though but it won't be good weight.I know that Muscletech makes a version of Cell-tech without the sugar though but I'm not sure of how well it works.Try synthatrex you guys,the stuff is like crack :-) How much do you guys weigh and what is your max curl,bench,dead?

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 1202
^^^^ lol brace your self for the lies haha

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 494
True.Who cares if they're lying though lol.Depending on how big the lie is I probably still won't be impressed.

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 1203
beleive it or not dont care if you do, there is a dude who graduated at my school last year and his family owns a transmission shop and they are all built like gorillas, the kids latest bench is around the 500's yes 500's and he is about 5'8" 250

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9388
i cant even bench that much and im like the strongest guy on the fourm..

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 495
Strongest guy on the forum you say?Tell me of your accomplishments.

Silver Member
Username: Steve_collins

Post Number: 207
i believe that my school has some strong as5 kids and i just use protien and eat a lot. i have hockey and we do some stuff but creatine is not something i want to use or need to. its not the best for you. it can be if you use it in the right way but still im not going to try that stuff.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2770
u all might think its bull but heres my stats
245 bench max
100 sum curl max(never really tried to max)
365 squat max
not sure on deadlift.
i weigh 185 but back at these maxes i was around 200, i just dropped most the fat.
but the other version of celltech ur talking about might be creakic, or anatorp70?

Silver Member
Username: Kenwa

Post Number: 353
I curled about 100 8 times when i used to lift all the time. Not bad since i only weighed about 170. But now the only thing im curlin is the 12 ouncers.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us