Cop Bumpin? lol

Bronze Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 91
I finished my paper the other night after spending like 7 straight hours on it, and after that me and my roomate were hungry so i was like "lets go to whtatburger". this was at like 2am

So we go to whataburger and theres a random cop sitting in the parking lot with his park lights on just chillin....anyways as we go by i swear i heard some bass and then i look back at the cop car (we were going through drive-thru) he had a big 'Kicker' sticker on his back window....lol i was like wtf....lol

anyways just a random story, ill take a picture of it next time i see, apparantly he hangs out in whataburgers parking lot alot since we've seen him there twice before late at night...

cops that bump in their patrol cars rule!

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 1606
it was prolly a retired cop car that somebody bought.

Bronze Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 92
no it was definatly a current patrol car. still had an LED lightbar and the city name and stuff on the side, as well as the unit number license plate...lol

im tellen u it was weird man

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 1607
lol. they have somithng like that around here. its like a mid 198Os camaro. and it has a system in it. never heard it bump before though. but it doesnt have a light bar.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 3459
http://media.putfile.com/pat_1615dB

vid of a cop campin out on us at a comp...Pat does 160dB+ and set off alarms across the 4-lane :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Kickdoor

Post Number: 14
Well theres no bumping cops over here but i see cops rollin in escalades and expeditions they taking all our money to buy new trucks, those b@stards!

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 6806
all the cops around here are rednecks....that would be a DREAM come true. lol

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 6733
95% of ocalla = rednecks Josh! lol our cop's around here have a 2003 camaro that they seized from a drug lord that has about 80K in motor work done to it that they drive around. They made it the new D.A.R.E car. This thing is sick!

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 6821
omg...tell me about it James....especially when you get closer to the Ocala National Forest. HAHA
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us