Sub facing out

Bronze Member
Username: Rvlacos

El Paso, T.X. United States

Post Number: 44
what is the difference if the subs face the trunk or the inside of the car? my back seat folds down would it be better to still face the subs out toward the trunk? everyone always does. my question is y and what is better?

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 1556
depends on the car...just try a few different positions and see what you like best.

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 1621
i have a jeep...tried facing the subs towards the back of the seat....didnt sound good, its much better and louder when it faces the back..it needs somethin to bounce off of

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 6753
double poster....lol

i replied in the other one.:-)

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 1570
i would face them up or back.

Silver Member
Username: Bass__monkey

Las Vegas, Nevada U.S. of A.

Post Number: 134
face it into the cabin but SEAL off the the front baffle so that reflection does not backfire into the trunk. IMO it's a hassle to do but well worth it. (easiest way bassheads is to build a box, face it to the rear, dynamat the trunk, and if u have extra carpet or somtimes even a t-shirt,(<< yes people do this with a rag!) unscrew that license plate of urs and stuff it! stop the rattles because it's annoying and in my opinion just plain embarrassing!) if you can spend the money for an install don't be lazy, go stop them rattles! (if ur set up is way to LOUD i guess it drowns out the rattles... lol)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us