Kicker Comp Vr

h g
Unregistered guest
I saw 12" Kicker comp vr's that claim to be 300 watts power and I can get them cheap Im not sure if they are talking about RMS or Peak because I relly don't know much about Kicker. Should i go for them?

Anonymous

YEAH they are 300 rms go for it

Robert J
Unregistered guest
No there not. COMP VR's are 400 rms and 800 peak i own two of them. now the ones you are talking about are they plane black with the kicker logo in the center of the sub, if so they are not VR's they are just 12inch COMP and they are 300peak and 150rms. And if you can get them cheaper than $60 a peace brand new then go for it.

Username: Thumprms

DaltonUSA

Post Number: 6
i have a question for Robert J.
How would you rate your two comp vrs? Do they hit hard? What amp do you have pushin them?

Robert J
Unregistered guest
well they would hit harder if they were in a smaller box. but right now they are in a 1.3cf box if i was keeping them i would put them in a 0.9cf box. with them in that bigger box the bass just goes so low it's amazing. the quality of these subs is great, if this is your first setup or your upgrading from sony kenwood or stuff like that you will not be disapointed. This was my first setup because i was on a buget. but now i got a brahma sub with a alpine V12 amp.

And i was using a kx600.1

i know there are kx600.1 on ebay for something like $230 plus shipping which in your local car audio shop they sell for $499. There may be vr's are ebay to but they generally just have comp.

if you have any more question just ask.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us