0t: im so pissed off look here...

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2025
well people im so pissed of at you ( all men not woman or gays0 why u all say lol?? lol its a word for girls only and man should not say it. cuz everyone knows that real man dont say lol cmon people u can say sh1t,bananas,nuts, anyword u want but plz dont say lol, lol its for f@gs

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 1886
lol

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 1413
lol thats funny.lol

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 1080
^^^^^ rofl,

Silver Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, Oregon U.S.

Post Number: 279
lol

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1031
finally lil rob i always think the same thing and it used to be annoying to me but i just got the hell over it becaue everyone here except you and me probly use it

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

The biggity biggity BAY, California USA

Post Number: 1299
for you lilrob:
LOL

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 294
i dont even say it but lilrob is a f*g so lol... i was laughing at myself youre still not funny

Silver Member

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 295
By the way, real men (not man) use grammar. Did you ever go to school?

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 472
Lol?

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 1087
lol reece

Silver Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 486
UploadLOLOLOLOLO!!!!

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2027
fak all of you who say lol, it gets anoying people u all look like britney speakers and dirty slu,ts slash h0es wanna be

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2028
hah u all who use the word lol are f@gs

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 1045
you just used it twice in your last two posts .. ;-) ...

now if you would have used correct punctuation you would have not fallen victim of your own issue but just quoted .. sigh .. "lol"

Silver Member

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 489
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 1195
i have never ever said it in my entire life so p3e in your bed

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 6634
ghey thread winner!!!:-)

Gold Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 1154
Paul I think that pic is hilarious. you guys should post more so i can leech them.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 6068
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 504
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 595
ROTFLMAO!!!Upload

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 229
LOL ^^^

Silver Member

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 505
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Makmillion

MN United States

Post Number: 853
lilrob,

Upload

Silver Member

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 303
Rob, honestly dude, have you ever considered schooling? You may have to show brain activity to succeed, but at least you could say you tried. I don't know if you really have time attend between stealing and installing stolen systems and killing "man" in the "Latin Kings", but I think it would be a better use of your time. Hey, maybe some of the kids at the local highschool have systems you could jack? It's a win/win situation.

Silver Member
Username: Jcash

Post Number: 137
no one cares what^^^^^ you think GTFO

Silver Member

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 311
hatin on me when we have the same name? thats rough dude... anyways it was just a suggestion, and by the way could you run it by me how no one cares just because you dont care? it looks like a lot of people have the same opinion as i do if you look through the posts... just cant figure out how you came up with that...

Silver Member

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 497
UploadThis is going to be a long night for someone if this thread gets sparked back up.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 6658
lolololol There is nothing worse then being insulted by a uneducated retard! lol

Silver Member

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 321
aka the douchebag Reece of LilRob... I'm now embarrased that he has my name.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1629
Can't believe I missed this, lol ! I think the reason why he hates the abreviated LOL is because he has no idea what it means and confuses him everytime he sees it. LilRob couldn't get into the Latin Kings, I sent them a picture of him and they assured me they would kick him in the @ss and send him home, LMFAO..:-O Polo...

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2039
haha polo yeah right man im a latin king man i represent lawndale street man.

Silver Member
Username: Sb2012

Iowa US

Post Number: 336
^^^did he just use "man" after every 4 words??:-) lmao

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1630
lol, I sure hope not, lol. My uncle, Mark Carrillo covers that area, ask for him by name and you will get a black eye, guarranteed (I'll send him a pic of you). Polo. :-)

PS- My family is well known there, old school kings none of this young blood baby sh!t. Funny thing is my grandmother is a latin queen (Elizabeth Carrillo AKA Chavela) she'll blacken your eye too, lol.

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 928
lilrob's got a tight ride.. but I don't think it's his..? Check out the photoshopped rear wheel
:-O

You can see it best if you save the pic to your PC, open it and enlarge

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 1174
i dont see what ur talking about Mick

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 931
look at the rear wheel of the truck, the top of the tire has a black line through it.. the edging around the right side all the way down to the bottom on that same tire is bumpy, which implies that it was cut out from another picture and placed in this picture.. the angle of the front tire says it's either been photoshopped or he has some bad suspension.. I could be wrong, but, I believe that pic has been photoshopped

Silver Member
Username: Grebnereon

Post Number: 240
looks like LILRODS...i mean LILROBS ride is a fake....wonder why he didnt just put in an entirely different ride ????hmmm oh well

i really dont care if people say "lol" or not. but i dont really care for people who make sauch a big deal about it...so LOL for all of you

Silver Member

Post Number: 242
looks like LILRODS...i mean LILROBS ride is a fake....wonder why he didnt just put in an entirely different ride ????hmmm oh well

i really dont care if people say "lol" or not. but i dont really care for people who make such a big deal about it...so LOL for all of you

Silver Member

Post Number: 243
wooo hoooo DOUBLE POST

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1631
That is probably caused by the cutting of the springs. Some inexperienced/lazy people instead of using proper lowering kits they cut the springs and cause a non-linearity in the suspension, hense the toe-out condition on the front wheels. Polo. :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 239
thats his truck but he photoshoped it i cant believe you guys didnt know until now lol......

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2040
it has air ride u suckas

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2041
wel its not a air ride it juzz have hydrolics and a small air tank

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 939
Okay, but how do you explain the square tire?! LMAO!

I just saw the picture yesterday, and double checked it today.. so I just figured out it was photoshopped :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 244
hey lilrob....do you like everyone bashing you??? cause thats basically what you asked for by starting this thread
im just slightly curious

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2043
no man but why u do you have to say lol?? for me thats g@y and klez man its fuked up man .

and mick those tires are crap those are from pepboys they are not well air tight and sh1t cuz i juzz got a trail blazer 04 so i migh sell the truck.

oh yeah i photoshoped the picture man, it was outside my house so my brother took a picture of his back yard so i photoshoped there some dude posted a tread here and some dude posted a link how to change the background so i did it the tire looks like it was choopped cuz i didnt use the polygon tool too good or sometin like that so i didnt made the round tire toogood and i cutted a part of the tire i migh try to find the real photo and maybe ill post it here if i find it so mick dont try to be a smart @ss

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2044
mick why teh fak are u sayin my pictures for??

Silver Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, Oregon U.S.

Post Number: 294
lilrob, just wondering. Do you know what lol means?

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2045
i juzz opende photoshop and i zoomed 400% and i dont see nothing

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 940
huh? english dude.. what?

only thing I understood, and contest, is you photoshopping the tire.. but uh dude, the tire is mis-shaped between the wheel and wheel well, not near the grass..

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2046
im sayin that i photoshoped all the truck and i put the truck on the grass background well if u dont understand me dont read it man so shut the fak up .

Bronze Member
Username: Maniac

Post Number: 74
In the end who gives a sh!!t....arguing over photos LMFAROTFL

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 486
These latin kings sure are getting hi-tech,learning how to photoshop and all, I'm impressed.Seriously lilrob if you're a King...get off your computer and go bust out on the block,that's how the real bangers do it, they don't just represent online(E-Thuggery).Instead of talking about how you're a King why don't you go out and represent on the streets,where people can confront you about it?

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2047
to tel u the trut man i cant get out too often i cant eve drive safely because cops know me they know my truck since so they stop me and trip about it i dont have a license yet in us but i got alicense from mexico so they dont trip that much. and yeah they tooked my truck 2 times already in amonth juzz for loud system, plus i represent lawndale street man right now its hard out here man we can even represent by foot that why we use vans i think u know wat types of vans, but irght now im layin low, and i got a new truck because of the cops

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 941
Because he'd get his as$ kicked.. LOL!

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 942
good idea.. lay low.. *queue's the theme to 007* don't want people to find out how cool you are.. ssshh

okay, really I'm done :-)

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 487
lilrob get your violation out and be done with that $hit or you'll end up merked like the rest of em.

Silver Member
Username: Astrosafari

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 593
omg this thread is funny sht!! i love how you diss each other with the pics. i ;augh so hard every time, even the simplest ones. if you didnt realize that pic os fake by now then wtf wrong wit u? look the front rim, the top is reflecting some nice pavement, and the bottom of the rim is reflecting a bright blue sky and then what kinda looks like a building... hahaha

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

Perres, California

Post Number: 1937
so thats why u tripped lilrob..wen i said "lol!" a while ago......

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 944
hahaha. :| I just saw the pic, in depth, today :-)

If I had looked yesterday, I would have said something sooner..

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 945
LOL

(forgot my lol)

Silver Member

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 596
hmmm... if yas thinks his is real then check my ride! 26 inch rims!
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f89/Astrosafari/09-.jpg
and before the bags and rims....
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f89/Astrosafari/123454456.jpg
and ohh yea we be blastin a nazzty setup!
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f89/Astrosafari/subx2.jpg
hahaha

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2049
astrosafari u right man im tellin this people but dont understand i did photoshoped it was on some pavement and i photoshoped to make the truck to be in the grass it looks much better than with ugly buildings.

astrosafari the van looks very good with 26's

Silver Member

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 597
thanks for the compliments... i cant afford those rims, or even 2 subs... i only have 1 :-( yea thast a photoshop i did , i know it looked so real. sorry i tricked ya. it looks much better with the grass, much easier on the eyes. guys, liljon had some dirt on the back tire that was standing out, and it ruined the pic so he tried to fix it with PS... ever though of that>???

Silver Member

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 511
Upload

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 996
Sucks to be that buyer :\

Silver Member

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 336
afrosafari you're a dumb piece of sh!t

Silver Member

Post Number: 241
why dont you just gtfo nobody cares what youu think first you come with this apology and you still talk sh!t you f^cking m0ron go jump off a cliff already.

Silver Member
Username: Jcash

Post Number: 140
LOL ^^^^^ its better if he jumps off a big @ss building lol

Silver Member

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 338
yo reece my bad i took what you said earlier as something personal towards me i now realize you were just continuing the ridculing of lilrob my bad.

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 489
Why would you pay 200 for a PSP period?You can get them for 150 anywhere lol.I'm gonna send that Ebayer a message and see if he want's to buy any of my stuff lol.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1635
Funny thing is that his neigborhood is better now than it has ever been! They really cleaned it up and most of the drug dealers were shaken out of little village. You think it is bad now, it was REALLY bad in the days when the RR trax north of 23rd were the racial dividing line, the blacks and mexicans were killing each other. Kids were getting shot on school grounds and most of that is long gone. I deliver in that area and from experience and the homes I go in there are a lot of whites moving in so be aware, it might turn Yuppy, LMFAO. I can picture LilRob in a polo shirt with a little alligator on the front, :-O Polo..

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 6692
lol Polo, A polo shirt huh? no pun intended lolol. What I love is when polo obviously called him out on being a Latin King he hasnt said a word back to him. lololol what a chump! I think he is to retarted to be a gangbanger lol, wow thats pretty bad!

Bronze Member
Username: Furburger

Post Number: 12
LILROB is a faking dumB@ss, who needs to learn how to write proper sentences. I wanna shoot myself everytime i have to read on of his posts. And why the hell would you photoshop a picture to put grass in it? More like he spent all his money on the imigration services to get his family over and didnt have enough money to buy some rims. What a cockguzzler.

Bronze Member
Username: Furburger

Post Number: 13
LOL cockguzzler......ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1637
Ya, I know James, funny! I am not proud of my past heritage, gangbanging to me is a sexuual art but my other family members think it is a way of life. I stopped going over there because it was getting too dangerous for me, 26 were popping holes in my car out front of the house! Every time I would go see my grandma I would think it was fun (before being a father) I would grab my S&W 10 mil and run out the door. I would take my hoopty that already had 30 holes in it and drive up, 26 would role by but they were so careless (thankfully) that I heard them for a good block before they got there. The would pull up slamming on the brake and screeching the tires then taking a shot or two at my car. i would be in between parked cars waiting, as they pulled off I would bust there car in the @ss with the 10 mil, all you heard was BAP BAP BAP and sh!t falling off there car, lol. One time I got there boombox that was in the trunk, hilarious as hell. Things have changed, they now use a 9 mil and just keep spraying until all is gone, was time to grow up... So I haven't been back in 8 years, kinda sad actually... Polo.

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2052
man polo i live at 23 and lawndale man like 2 blocks from gd's by the brigde that divides the mexicans and blacks and is still crazy man u cant even go safe outside

Silver Member

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 508
So sad Upload

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 6718
lol Paul!

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

The biggity biggity BAY, California USA

Post Number: 1317
lilrob you cant rep your area if your inside hiding like a lil bish all the time are you serious??? why dont you just rep your bedroom or somethin?

Bronze Member
Username: Kickdoor

Post Number: 12
this thread is funny because of the pics lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us