Jl w0 or kicker comp

Username: Phattycat

Eugene, Or

Post Number: 1
I have gone to a few car audio stores on my quest for a quality sounding system. I am on a budget, as most poor college students are, that being around $400. With that, I have been offered: at store #1; one 12" kicker comp and a kicker kx200.2 amp(price includes installation and kit), at store #2; 1 12" jl w0 and an alpine *i think it said 220 something* amp(also includes installation and accessories) i really have no idea which is better? Any opinions seriously wanted!! thanks BTW i am putting it in a reg cab f150

Bronze Member
Username: Sploosh56

Post Number: 11
Go with the JL WO. It has pretty good sound quality but it is a lil more than the kicker. The kicker is cheaper but still sounds pretty good. either one are good subs for the price so just take your pick.

sure_13
Unregistered guest
Seriously, if i had $400 to spend, i'd find someone you trust and get your subs used. Obviously if all your going to put into it is $400, you're not going to get much by going brand new. Find some used JL's, in a box, including the amp and wiring from someone, and test them out, make sure they all work well and are in good condition. For $400, i would say going used will get you what u need, just as long as its a trustworthy person.

Bronze Member
Username: Panache

Brenham, TX US

Post Number: 46
w0's are dirt cheap on Ebay. I saw 3 of them from about the same price i got 1 w6v2

Bronze Member
Username: Dan3

Post Number: 70
W0's are only SQ subs, not very loud at all, i would go with kicker comps if you compare with the W0's because comps have SQ and good SPL

haha
Unregistered guest
haha lol rofl, its daniel with the girly jeep.. rofl rofl rofl.....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
haha, wut a F A G, wut do u drive? a bike?

Username: Phattycat

Eugene, Or

Post Number: 2
are you retarded...it says in my post what i drive. what does rofl mean? thanks for the help though guys, i do value most people's opinions.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
WELL IF U READ RIGHT, THEN I WAS DIRECTING THAT TOWARDS HAHA, NOT U. BUT IF YOU ARE HAHA, THEN GOOD YOU DESEVER IT FOR SAYING ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING(ROFL) WHY NOT KNOWING WHAT IT MEANT.

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Post Number: 547
chill dan lol

i would go with the kicker comp, you'll get more bang for ur buck there

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
sry bacon, you know how it is, these little youngins comin in, tryin to take over the board like they are the shitz :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 552
lol yesm like i used to be....

lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 553
well actually if i was in ur spot, i'd get a shiva for $125, a 2 channel amp and bridge it (tek150.2 is perfect amp for 1 shiva) around $220 new, and build the box and install myself

save some cash, do it how i want, its all good

Anonymous

LMMFAO @ HAHA,and Daniel lol lol. but anyway i would go with the kickers i have heard them and they sound pretty good for the price.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
:-)

danielsGAYjeep
Unregistered guest
yeah im with bacon go with the shiva's, LOL you still tuning into this site daniel, ROFL you drive a girls motor man, jeep wrangler lol lol lol, you can suck on my 911's exaust fumes muver!

i thought so
Unregistered guest
wwhhaaaaa hhhaaaaa! i thought dan drove a cherokee...LOL LOL ROFL,... jeep wrangler Ha! that explains a lot, whats your boyfriends name dan? it wouldnt happen to be BACON would it?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
haha, wow, whew, yah, i hope you don't pop ur bike's tires cause i don't think you have enough cash to buy a new one considering you spent it all on the bike and that boombox that you consider ur system. and btw, wranglers are man vehicles, just utterly beast 4x4 machines...

JJ
Unregistered guest
why don't you kids grow up. this isn't the place for this crap go find daniel and tell him all that junk to his face and maybe if you lucky he will kick the s**t out of you. Don't hate him cause he has a jeep and you still have a bike.

Anonymous

Wow i didn't know Porsche is making bikes now and a 911 at that WOW i think i should get one of those.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us