Wireing help

Username: Jwal21

Post Number: 1
hey...ok i got a reg cab truck...a GMC cayoun and i bilt a box what fits good with good breathing room for my two 10 inch pioneers and my 12 inch pioneer...i got my 10's going to a pioneer 760 and the 12 to a pioneer 300w....but i dont think it's pushing the way it should....any help would be nice kinda nice well thx

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 3085
you shouldn't mix subs like that, you'll get a lot of cancellation or over exaggeration on certain frequencies. stick with either the 2 10's or just the single 12.

Username: Cars2552

WithamEngland

Post Number: 2
If you like the way it looks then dont change it try revrse phase the 12 inch sub make sure that the 12 is working at lower freq cut off at 80 hz and run the 10s at 100 cut off

Post Number: 2
well ok the box is really sealed off good there all in one box..but ya i get it sounding good for a lil wile but i wanted more so changed up some stuff...right now i have my 760 briged going to one term from there to other term (for the 10s) and a 300w going to the 12...but not really kicking that hard anymore tho? anyone have any way to re-wire to get more?

Post Number: 3
well ok the box is really sealed off good there all in one box..but ya i get it sounding good for a lil wile but i wanted more so changed up some stuff...right now i have my 760 briged going to one term from there to other term (for the 10s) and a 300w going to the 12...but not really kicking that hard anymore tho? anyone have any way to re-wire to get more?Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us