Can ur type r, cvr, assasin, x's etc can do this???

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1908
hey can your 50 to 200 dollars sub can do this???

http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/Audiobahn/aw1008t.1.wmv

check my video
http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/Audiobahn/aw1206t.10.wmv

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 308
Lol!That is some sick excursion.I wonder if that sub is still alive lol.By the way Lilrob not bad for audiobahn :-)

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1910
yeah man i been workin with those subs i like them im hittin 143.6 at the windshield at the termal lab i got metered 2 weeks ago at my local shop and its not in a recomended box, its a 1.2 cb per chamber tuned at 38hz the recomended box its 3.2 cb ft pero chamber tuned at 36hz imagine if i put them in a recomended box ummmmmmm..

oh by the way those subs cost around 100 dollars each for me ofcorse u can get them for 150 a piece and they dont have too bad sq compared to other bahns or other makes

Silver Member
Username: Frkkevin

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 876
I'd still rather stay away from pawn shop brands :-) ... they don't really have that much flexing power from the looks of it

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1912
ok kevin watever u said man.

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 309
Lol...what do you expect from cheap subs?I'm surprised on how well those were moving things.

Silver Member

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 879
^^ get what you pay for.. they do move but so don't the visonik subs lol.. does that say anything?

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1913
ok man like i said before watever u said man. look my i like my bahns juzz like i luv my re audio 18 inch sx but i cant use since i work and i need the space so i only use it when i dont have to use the trunk space. all i have to say is that i like them. ok kevin let me know waT SET UP U HAVE AND CAN U MAKE A VIDEO OF A SCREWDRIVER SPINNING LIKE SH1T ON UR FRONT SEAT?? I SEEN KICKER L7'S, CVX'S CANT DO IT MAN SO PLZ STOP B1TCHIN MY BROTHER CUZ THE ONLY THING CAN JUDGE ITS YOUR EAR SO PLZ U KNOW WAT TO DO MAN

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 195
why do people bag on other peoples sh!!t? if they like it thats all that counts.....

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 312
Yea I agree...I was impressed with those audiobahns :-)

Silver Member

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 880
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/271786.html .. there you go lol... and I do own an SX 15" .. as well as a Memphis LVS 15" ..

Silver Member

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 883
btw.. I've seen both kicker L7s and CVXs do more than turn screwdrivers ;)

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1916
WELL I HAVE THE SX TOO MY BROTHER IN 18 INCH I ALSO HAVE A TREO CSX 18 INCH AND DONT FORGET MY GOOD OLD APX 15 INCH ILL MAKE SOME VIDEOS FOR YOU IF U WANT BUT THE BAD THING ITS THAT I ONLY HAVE 1800 RMS TO WORK WITH :0

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 5782
hey lilrob my question is how is the sq of your bahn's compared to your sx 18?

re sx 18 is a monster man. lol.

Bronze Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 77
Dood.... enough with the caps.

Cool vid.

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1920
hey chad i luv the sq on the sx 18 can compared the sx to the bahns but hey my bahns have soo much better sq than l7's and the cvr's

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1921
sorry CANT

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 327
lilrob sure does love his caps :-) Oh well although it seems like he is always yelling,you just have to look past his angered-like state and he's an alright guy but for some reason people like to mess with him all the time.

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1924
na man im pissed off cuz i got court tomorrow and i got court last month and its gonna be the same judge

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 6268
i think it is the grammar issues...either way, he has a soft heart:-)

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 5802
wtf for? sound ordinance? thats really fucked up. i hate seeing the same judge twice. for some reason they seem to remember you. even if there was 6 months in between visits.

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1930
dude the judge told me not too drive but i got some hook ups so i might get a way with it,

for loud system again man 800 to get my truck back 2 times = 1600 i had paid plus the courts

that why i might sell the treo dont want loudness no more im sellin all my stuff and gettin 4 jl audio 13w6 to get the mos amaizin sq witout gettin loud

Silver Member

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 885
... 4 jl 13w6 will get louder than that single treo lol.. I sat in a truck with 4 12w6 and it must have been in the high 140s to low 150s. It was in a quad cab chevy.. just don't listen to it loud. i can't listen to mind past 20 anyway without it hurting so I'd rather save my hearing and have less pain/tickets and only crank it for comps

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1931
i mean to have them sealed, around .5 cb ft per sub, runned with 350-400 rms each woofer

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 5814
yep. you will awesome sound in there with those.

Silver Member

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 886
Well.. sealed it might not be louder but it would be close ... You can still get a ticket for them unless you control your volume better :-) .. btw what time did you get the ticket? If city ordinace did not start you could fight it

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 1859
Dat screwdriver trick is cake for my cvrs in my lil focus, they are hittin hella hard now....:-)

Too bad i dont gotta vid recorder :-(

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1937
u said it LIL focus i have an explorer that more than twice the air inside the woofer man i seen up to a pair of 500 dollars woofer that cant make a hair trick its because the explorer have alot of air and its hard to push it, u can talk to high end dudes that think they know it all and they will tell u that the size of the car really matters too, why u think alot of spl world record have alil space ( some of them use trucks with alot of woofers and like 80 amplifiers and those 80 amplifiers and batteries take out some air and its easier to move the rest of the air, why u think alot of people that has small cars crx for example its easy to hit high numbers?????

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 1862
My cvrs are hittin hella hard in my lil focus..... :-)

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 3082
any sub with that massive a surround can move that much. but you'll have crap for cone area. also they were basically playing free air since they were playing way below the box frequency.

and flexing just means you are loosing DB's, its not a good thing.

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

, RE AUDIO

Post Number: 513
nice vid yeah those explorer have alot of air i had put a sytem in my dads explorer that i took out from another car and it wasnt as loud in the explorer....

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 5871
wtf tweeker. how did you do that re audio flashing thing. nice.

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

, RE AUDIO

Post Number: 514
lol go to formatting tips and type it like you know /blue(REaudio}ect... took me a while lol

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1706
I actually got a warning up in a city around here the other day... I was amazed. I was just pulling up to the stop light and was turning it down as I always do when I stop, and a cop pulled in behind me with his lights on. I was amazed...

And it looks like those subs you have get loud. But I wonder about SQ? And that's a lot of roof flex. I have almost no rattling or flex in my car because of the massive amounts of Dynamat.

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1939
well i have alot of dynamat but its still rattles i dont know wat do do with it so i might sell it and liike i said get some jl audio w6, the sq of the bahns its not too bad its ok and i like them the sq like i said its not that bad the box its tuned at around 36hz i might build a box tuned to 32 hz to get more sq but well im still satisfied with my bahns my sx and my treo csx na i dont like it too much and i luv my atomic apx
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us