**Video** of my system

Silver Member
Username: Frkkevin

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 826
Yea yea.. I took it with my cell phone and I don't know what the deal was but when I was close the sound waves must have distorted my phone lol cuz it makes everything look wavy but when I backed away you get the idea.. The video does not do justice because in person it looks like my window is going to blow out :-) .. Single SX 15"

http://media.putfile.com/Window-Flexing

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 5728
damn dude. little more output and your window is going to crack or something. nice flexing man.

Silver Member

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 828
I wanted to build a box with interchangable ports and have one for 28hz.. I'm afraid if I tune that low I might loose the window.. and btw.. more output is coming when I install the 35.1 :-) .. but yeah a lot of people tell me that and like I said you'd have to see it in person or on an actual video camera lol

Silver Member

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 829
I'ma try to get some more vids this weekend.. have to deal with my cell phone... No digi cam here

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 5735
go borrow a cam man. also post some pics of your setup kevin.

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 235
thats crazy man thats nice

Silver Member

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 835
Ok .. so you wanted pics Chad :P ... Oh and I borrowed my bros cam and was going to have him email me the videos.. turned out he lost his USB adapter so no beans bud :-( .. Now I'm on the hunt for someone else who has one...

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

The big three...

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

New Amp (RE 35.1)

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Now the final outcome of this setup..

Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 842
oh yeah .. few more for ya chad.. here is my old setup

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Killer44

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 657
nice set up man...love the custom amp cover...great idea...did u jsut wire the fans to amps power source or something and use a switch?,,,,

Silver Member

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 843
wired to the imput side of the amp.. ground to the ground and positive to the REM ..

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 658
nice...that box u had in ur truck is huge...i bet those re's slammed in their...those are xxx's rite (in the truck)..i wish i would have got a ext cab but unfortunately im gunna have to make due with a cut through...cant wait gunna be the only one around here with one (that i know of)

Silver Member

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 844
they are SXs.. its actually 14^3ft tuned to 28hz.. was one h5ll of a street beater

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 660
nice...only if...lol maybe one day once im done with my s10 project ill get a ext cab daily driver and get a huge box in the back id really love to do a wall in either a suv or a truck someday...the wow factor would just be unbeleivable...

Silver Member

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 866
Oh yeah chad.. heres more pics for you :P

The subs..
Upload
Upload
Attempt to fiberglass..
Upload
Old system..
Upload
Upload
Old car.. truck..
Upload

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 5761
nice bro. whats with all that cash on the table. use that money and get yourself a nice digital camera. lol.

that re sub looks so beautiful. too bad ima own you when i get 2 btl 15s in my ride. lol.

Silver Member

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 869
Thats an old pic back from when I was driving that red silverado with two SXs.. its not that much money just 3gs but that all went to the trucks system and Christmas presents

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 868
definatly looks loud as hell. id be carefull not to blow out that window becasue that would suck. i really like the amp cover if you get a chance put up some more pics of it

Silver Member

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 872
Heres more pics of my amp..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/267684.html

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1704
Wow. You just made me a believer in the SX... I'm taking those Titaniums out and putting in two 12" SX ... I'm gonna order them and another Orion 2500D right now...

Silver Member

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 899
Sweet :-) ... yea the SX is a mean sub.. anyone who owns one would tell you that.. in the right install with the correct power you can easily see mid 140s and with a lot of tweeking you can reach to high 140 possibly low 150. There is one guy who owns a SX 15" pushing it with an autotek 4000.1 .. does 153.2dB in a crx.. i believe it was 153.2.. right around that if not
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us