I see now why you mistaken me for this mess:

Realm of Excursion Forum > Sponsor Discussion > TCAB: The Car Audio Box
Who has not recieved their enclosure?
http://forum.realmofexcursion.com/showthread.php?t=11286

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 1298
Hey Phil! I was in no way trying to slander (well, technically libel) your name. I had just read a thread on some forum about how you had ripped a bunch of people off. One guy was particularily mad, in fact his signature on his posts was something like: "Phil Salisbury is a crook". I cannot remember where I had read it and when that thread started here asking about TCAB boxes and I made that post about you I tried to googled it and I could not find it again. Plus I remember when I read that post I had just e-mailed you asking for a quote for my sub and never got a response, so I thought it peiced together and made sense. Sorry for any trouble this might have caused you!

Username: Phil_salisbury

Post Number: 8
Isaac,

I have never taken payment from anyone and not delivered on it.

If someone is making such claims, I want to know about it because and you other's are aware that's in these's days, anyone can portray someone else under false pretense.

If you did e-mail me for an enclosure qoute and I did not response back, I apologize for not doing so given that I recieve alot of e-mails for those looking for request for enclosure quotes and for other similar service along those lines.

Admittingly and it has happended in the past that I get so busy trying to accommodate answering all these requests that I will miss one or two and when I do try to address them I find out that a few days have pasted.

Given that period of time that lapsed when I do respond, the inquiring individual has moved onto another to deal/do business with.

I confess I was pissed, but, more pissed at not knowing the facts surrounding the issue with no direction to confront nor resolve it.

All I can do is try to take care of everyone in a timely manner and do better to improve upon it now that I know.

Bronze Member
Username: Noviceinstaller

Here, There

Post Number: 43
phils da bomb

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 5517
phil....you have a site where you have all your work?

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 466
phil arent you the one who runs woodland cabinetry or something like that?

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 467
http://www.woodlawncabinetry.com/ for you chad

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 1301
Yes, he is the owner of woodlawn cabinetry.

www.woodlawncabinetry.com

He makes great boxes from EVERYTHING I have heard.

Bronze Member
Username: Noviceinstaller

Here, There

Post Number: 49
tru dat.......
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us