Help on HDTV's

Silver Member
Username: Zepcoe

Collierville... Us

Post Number: 444
Where is the cheapest place to buy a 27" flat screen HDTV??

Silver Member
Username: Zepcoe

Collierville... Us

Post Number: 445
?

Silver Member
Username: Riskyb

Post Number: 180
Thats like asking the cheapest place to buy a pickup truck.

It all depends on what you want.

What do you want out of your TV?
How much do you have to spend?

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1514
No sh!t, lol. I would say try Sam's club 1st then BestBuy. Sony's LCD are the cats @ss, Samsung is also a great unit. Be prepaired to pay out of the wimwam for it, not cheap anywhere! Polo..

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 5904
i saw a Samsung 1080p LCD HDTV with the 1080p Blu-Ray Disc DVD Player with it....UploadUploadUploadUpload

Silver Member
Username: Teddy21

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 209
I just got a Magnivox 26in Flat Panel LCD Hdtv for 599.99 from circuit city tonite.

check it out, it has a great picture with the xbox and HD programs but the regular satelite channels are kinda krappy. Its probably because of the cables though, i need to get some nicer cables.

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Magnavox-26-LCD-HDTV-26MF231D/sem/rpsm/oid/145315 /catOid/-12869/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1522
Regular sat channels use 1/3 the signal input of an HD signal. The sat HD channels rely on a MPEG4 system that requires three highspeed sat connections, hence the use of either three 18" dishes or one large oval shaped with a tripple LRBN PU system (Direct tv) which works great. If you would have noticed the reviews weren't so great but if you like it, that is all that matters. Polo.. :-)

Silver Member
Username: Kravenblood

Ohio

Post Number: 121
dont buy blue or hd players yet one of em is suppose to go bye bye like bets did

Silver Member
Username: Kravenblood

Ohio

Post Number: 122
beta***
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us