H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 412
is it easy to get your system jacked?
have any on you had your system stole?
tell me about it....

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 2805
i HAVE HAD A FEW taken, last one they came with power tools and unbolted everything while i was gone on vacation. It was someone that new my truck, had to inorder to know where to unbolt from....

Silver Member
Username: Tremor1127

Post Number: 158
if you cruise your neighborhood bangin long enough i can almost guarentee it will happen... ive seen it happen alot...

Silver Member
Username: Mygame5982

H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 413
yea my friend jacked some dude...just broke his window...popped his trunk..cut the wires and grabbed it...with the amp!! i dont even think its really possible to get caught if you do it fast enough

Silver Member
Username: John_wash

Nashville, Tennessee

Post Number: 524
dont tell me you thinkin bout jackin ppl James

Silver Member

H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 414
naw i aint never thought about it or have ever done it..i know people who got jacked and i know people who jacked!!! pawn shop is full of it. my homeboi got jacked like three times we was like oh well....kind of hard to catch them

Silver Member

Nashville, Tennessee

Post Number: 525
Get a alarm and bolt stuff down and use those different type of screws and beat the block down with common sense and it should keep you safe. However, If someone really wants your system He/she will do everything they can to get it. I kno quite a few of them myself.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1507
I have had my sh!t jacked many many times and it all has to do with showing off in your hood! Matter of fact in "Polo's rules of gettin jacked" the #1 rule is NEVER play your sh!t around your crib, lol !!!! That is most of the time, the other couple of percent is just from sh!t being visible, out of site out of mind (usually). Even a FAKE passive alarm tends to deter most especially if they can't see it, most won't take a chance of what is hidden to be a Jensen or similar, waste of time. Polo.. :-)

Silver Member

H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 415
yea i know people on both sides of the court!!! but most dont bolt there system down and i dont know anyone that has jacked a system and got caught...its like a win win situation for whoever takes it. For the person who got jacked well..hey youll have to get a new system

Bronze Member
Username: Akamigs

Post Number: 81
thats y im getting the viper alarm

Silver Member

H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 416
alarms can help in most cases

Silver Member
Username: Frkkevin

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 689
I agree with using different types of screws bolts.. use odd ones that normal people won't have tools for just laying around. Keep everything hidden and don't leave anything in view. If you can detach your h/u do so... I lock mine in my glove. I'm not worried about anyone breaking into my trunk cuz you can't get anything about without taking the box out.. can't do that without getting the amp out and you can't get the amp out without getting through the backseat which is always locked seeing my car has locks for the folding portion.. as well as a lock for the truck latch inside :-) .. makes me feel somewhat secure

Silver Member

H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 418
thats tight..are the subs screwed to the box with different screws too?

Silver Member

H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 420
this another good one

Silver Member
Username: Riskyb

Post Number: 175
Take alot of time one saturday to secure your
sh!t.

Take out your seats or w/e you need to do and put some blocks of MDF under your carpet when you put your subs or amp or w/e. Put your box on it with the subs out and wood screw into the mdf. Make sure the screws arent too long. I would use a couple different odd types of screws. Then reinstall your subwoofer.

more tips:
Always park by lights and windows

Get an alarm or atleast mount a fake led light on your dash that stays on

Ive had my window broken twice. The first time they stole my super crappy JVC h/u that was in my truck when I bought it. The second time luckily they got spooked or something and didnt take anything.

Anyone know anything about getting lexan or plexiglass windows that are really unbreakable? Replacing my window sucks balls.... 120$ down the toilet.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 3312
Funny this thread is on the board right now...DJ just called me 5mins ago and said his car was stolen.

They took both of his amp, box, and 15" CVX. One amp was a bp1200.1!

Anyone that steals audio should be found in a shallow hole coved w/ lime....period.

When i rebuild in a week or 2, EVERYTHING will be bolted down w/ keyed star bolts and hidden.

Silver Member

Nashville, Tennessee

Post Number: 528
http://audioforum.termpro.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000677;p=0

Silver Member

Nashville, Tennessee

Post Number: 529
sorry bout that. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=146326

Silver Member

H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 422
AEY GRANT LAW...DO YOU HAVE TINT ON YOUR WINDOWS? I HEARD IT WONT MAKE NOISE WHEN YOU BREAK IT! OR YOU JUST WASNT AROUND?

Silver Member
Username: Grebnereon

Post Number: 163
i got it pretty good, you cant get into my trunk w/out a key, theres no button to hit in the car, also, to get my box out, you have to take it out through the back seat, taking the backseat out includes taking out 2 regular bolts and 2 hex bolts. my amp is screwed down at the very rear of the trunk, which would be easy to get to, but after i screwed it down real tight, i drilled out the top of the screws, so i wont really be able to get it out, but niether will anyone else

Silver Member

H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 423
DONT YOU HAVE THE SAME SYSTEM AS ME? SOME POWER REFERENCES?? DO YOU THINK ITS WORTH IT?

Silver Member
Username: Grebnereon

Post Number: 164
i did have those, actually i still got them but not usin them, i just got 2 arsenals and kicker kx1200.1 and 200A alt.....yeah i liked those power references alot though, got loud for bein 250 watts rms

Silver Member
Username: Riskyb

Post Number: 176
"AEY GRANT LAW...DO YOU HAVE TINT ON YOUR WINDOWS? I HEARD IT WONT MAKE NOISE WHEN YOU BREAK IT! OR YOU JUST WASNT AROUND?"

No they were the stock ford windows. And the way he did it is cutting the window trim and and then using a screwdriver as a lever to spider crack the window. Pulled it out threw it under my truck and got in. Good thing he only stole my 60$ JVC I was planning on replacing. The d@mned window cost me 120$ though...

"DONT YOU HAVE THE SAME SYSTEM AS ME? SOME POWER REFERENCES?? DO YOU THINK ITS WORTH IT?"

If thats directed to me I have
Infinity Kappa 6X8s
10'' Diamond Audio D9
MA audio HK400D (soon to be replaced by a Diamond D61000.1)
Diamond Audio D3400.4

power references? are those the Rockfords? or the infinity references?

Silver Member

H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 424
they are memphis.lol. hey this is a nice lil topic.

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2932
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=182441

Silver Member

H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 426
Damn that sucks..see what i mean?? people just jack systems and get away with it! to this day i dont know one person that has got caught stealing a system...do you?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us