Ghetto as$ system

Gold Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 1065
hhaa ok, if alex will let me use his 12s im gonna have 4 12's in the trunk of my lexus, its gonna be one 99 RF P1, a 2002 RF P1(at least thats the year im guessing, all i know is ones older then the other) and 2 pioneer subs idk what they are alex can fill you in on that, one of the RF's is made for sealed and i dont want to blow it so its in a sealed box, the other is in 1 cube tuned to 40 and the 2 pioneers are in about 1 cube tuned to 40, im gonna push em all with a soundstream PCA2000d(yet again if alex lets me)running at 2 ohms, and im gonna make it put 250 to each sub, and i think its gonna be interesting, haha comments are welcome

Silver Member
Username: Makmillion

MN United States

Post Number: 363
I used to have 4 tsw-300r pioneer 12" subs in two seperate boxes upfiring in the back of my 86 s-10 blazer. It was powered with a kole audio hk1920-2 amp. It hit pretty d@mn hard, for what it was.. but then again it was 4 12"s firing up in the back of an SUV :-) - I'll post pics if I can find them.

Silver Member
Username: Makmillion

MN United States

Post Number: 364
Upload

I found a pic.. enjoy :-)

Gold Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 1067
haha mines gonna be sweet, the box i ported for the RF used to be sealed and now its tuned to 40 hz, and on win isd i only got a .4 Db change haha
but yeah itll proly hit pretty good, its gonna look hilarious, all the subs pointind every which way just to fit in my trunk, itll be great

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1479
its going to sound horrible.

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 2788
troy, you can not just port a sealed box, it changes the airspace reqired for the sub....

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3432
same thing i was thinkin, lol

Gold Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 1070
uh tye, i know what im doing dont get fresh, haha, i accounted for it and i made circle ports that stick out almost all the way theres like 1/4 inch sticking in the box

Gold Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 1071
uh ty, i know what im doing dont get fresh, haha, i accounted for it and i made circle ports that stick out almost all the way theres like 1/4 inch sticking in the box

Silver Member
Username: Justblaze

St.Louis, MO USA

Post Number: 147
im sorry but im going to have to agree thats going to sound terrible. your taking 2 different types of subs and ported a sealed box. dont get me wrong mess around with it, bu good luck making it sound right

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

Wisconsin

Post Number: 1072
u havnt seen gheto until uve seen my setup...lol....dont have any pics though :-(

Gold Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 1110
this is gonna be pretty damn ghetto, but alex doesnt wanna do it, which is cool cuz hes gotta sell the pios
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us