Username: Denali_on_22s

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 150
for no apparent reason.... what's new... anyways im back on here full time now

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 9019
there must be a reason coz ppl dont get kicked out 4 nothing - do tell what happened ....

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 6538
who booted you Jake or Dave?

Silver Member
Username: Jcash

Post Number: 124
who gives a sh!t no one even goes there i havent been there in 2 months gaydesigns is the correct name

Silver Member

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 154
it was the sandnig driving reckless he got pissed cuz i made a few dick comments... jsut lightening the mood, but oh well no biggy i guess

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 810
that sucks

i really dont go there as much either theres no people ,boring

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 5613
well...you are kind of an a** to people on that forum. lol j/k

i hardly ever go there, b/c nobody is ever there and it is the same ol threads by the same ol people every week. ugh.....

but welcome back!:-)

Silver Member

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 157
no i really was haha... but i couldnt help it most of the time i just said what other people thought but didnt havge the balls to say... as brenda's ex boyfriend Jamal from chappelle's show would say "I keeps it real"

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1484
Right!!!!!! I keep it real as possible, p!ssing everyone off and I still haven't gotten a boot, LMFAO.. Ask anyone, they all hate me when it comes to arguements... :-O

Silver Member
Username: Splmonster

Nowhere, OH USA

Post Number: 405
yea ur an @ss polo................... hahaha jk i never argued with u before, but im sure u are ;)

Gold Member

Post Number: 5653
please don't hurt me Polo...:-(

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2330
polo i enjoy arguing with you but atleast i admit when im wrong lol arguing is fun a lot of the time

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1489
Hey if I admitted I was wrong my wife would find out, AND THAT WOULDN'T BE RIGHT,LOL. :-O

PS- I atleast do a web search BEFORE I argue to the extent and even then I am still searching looking for more facts..:-)

Silver Member

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 159
haha i pretty much jsut make douche bag statements... just to be an as$hole... its all fun and game but apparently people get pissed about that? imagine?

Silver Member
Username: Crayola0

Wisconsin

Post Number: 952
dont diss drivin...he is a f*uckin cool dude

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2844
piss me off and i'll boot your a-s polo :-)

Silver Member
Username: Crayola0

Wisconsin

Post Number: 959
lol....just dont say stupid sh*t to piss ppl off and there will be no problems.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5681
word^

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 433
X3 ^^^^^ ummm i wonder why ROFL maybe youre just a b!tch then......

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 1632
bro denali..i gave u warnings asn u called me a pr!ck and told me to fu^k a tailpipe wtf did u xpect for me to say plz and thank you....funny make a thread tht makes u u real cool...
i dont ban ppl tht piss me off i ban ppl tht are disrespectfull to others...aka u!!!

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2857
mod should delete this thread...oh wait, there is no mod, HAHA, i keep forgetting.

Silver Member

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 167
driving... maybe i was just makin jokes you stupid pr!ck, maybe if you had a green card i wouldnt hate you so bad... i will give you some credit though. Crossing either the rio grande or the atlantic ocean from cuba with bricks of c0caine would be a task and youve seemed to not only manage to infiltrate the borders but steal a computer as well... Bravo, assclown... I will tell you again, you are just jealous because you cant get bigger like me and drive a nali on dem chrome thangs so once again go f*ck a tailpipe sandnigger...

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 1678
good joke....^^^hahaha histericle.
im spilling milk out ma nose
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 449
lol that wigger gaynali on deuce duces thats not what the big boys ride they ride 24's and 26's who cares no one liked you on j designs they even made a thread about you cause youre gone LOL youre just makin yourself look stupider rofl.... funniest thread ever

Gold Member

Post Number: 5840
seriously...you look pretty foolish making all the racist comments....wtf?

Silver Member

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 168
i really could give a f*ck less? and what do u drive david.. im 17 by the way i bet your car was alot nicer at 17 wasnt it? anyways sorry you cant come up with anythign better than an pic you found offline to diss me with reckless? you gonna boot me off this forum too? how bout you muddy? and im glad im the topic of conversation at gaydesigns that just makes yall look pathetic that you all have nothing better to discuss because theres no traffic on that website... haha that is good news

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 1693
no offense reece, but why you so mad about it since you hated it over there?

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 5447
man reece just drop it.

end of thread

Silver Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 550
so you drive a denali with 22's yay for you doesnt change the fact that Upload

Silver Member

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 169
its hysterical by the way reckless, just letting you know, friend

Gold Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 1073
reece........ your an idiot kill yourself

Gold Member

Post Number: 5875
dude...jesus f***ing christ...you are the biggest WHINER i have ever met.....who the f*ck cares what the F*CK you DRIVE?????????

go sit in it and jack off over the leather-wrapped steering wheel.:-)

nobody cares that you got kicked off, and obviously nobody gives a sh1t about what you drive bro, honestly....there is more to life than 22's!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOORD
Uploadyou racist wigger.:-)

Silver Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 552
^^ amen Muddy and Troy

Silver Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 554
Reece if you dont quit posting B.S i am gonna hunt your B!itch a$S down, slap you with my pimp hand, and piss on your face

Silver Member

Post Number: 456
he obviously wants attention kinda feel sorry for him wait no i dont,
muddy you had me rofl LOL

yes and definatelly kill yourself no one would give a f^ck just like no one gave a f^ck when you got banned......end of thread

Silver Member

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 170
no i wanted to ask you a question haha... you still didnt answer it, and please go start another thread on designs... talk about me having no life, i check this maybe once a day... MAYBE, I'm guessing you sit here for at least 4 hours daily scowering thread trying to find a question you can answer... i can at least give muddy credit for being knowledgable... and to dr smith... you wont even do it? ill be glad to meet you

Silver Member

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 171
And getting kicked off the forums doesnt piss me off, what pisses me off is people jumpin my sh*t for no reason, i admitted i posted some douchebag sh*t over there, but in my defense I was wasted, sorry, but reckless has been an a$s to me ever since i joined either forum, so i've continually been an a$s to him, didnt really expect everyone to get involved... and im the last thing besides racist, and in no way am i a wigger, but whatever think what yall will, peace

p.s. i know theres more to life than 22's just a personal hit on reckless, but they are better than 14's and a mitsu lancer ha...

now end thread

Gold Member

Post Number: 5882
ha!....

wtf. lmao

bro, you come in this thread and immediately start with some racist remarks towards driving, why? what does that accomplish or prove? other than that when you are angry, you are racist, at least to me it does.:-) then you start bragging "well what do you have at 17, i got 22's i got 22's on a Denali" WOOOOOOOOOW who cares bro??? not me, not anyone in here....

life isnt' all about material posessions, you will learn that one day and stop spouting off at the mouth about what you own and "well what you got" over the internet....grow up dude.

......gotta love those gas prices man....Upload

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 2290
Denali likes to post Drunk hehe... you don't know how to drink.

BTWgaydesigns needs more traffic!!

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 895
yes it does its going down hill

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 5465
he needs to promote that site more. everytime i visit there its the same people all the time. its a cool site. it just needs to be known.

Silver Member

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 172
No i know how to drink haha, its just something i did when i got home check the times of those posts... normally pretty late, but yeah, i dont normally brag about stuff unless people provoke it... aka driving... and the reason i started on him in this topic is because he botoed form designs, but the site is cool, shoudlnt have dissed it harshyly, but it doesnt have any traffic and im not really hurt im not there, just another story to tell ecoustics, and im DEFINATELY not worried about people smack talking about me on there i think thats funny like i told you, but yeah muddy gas prices are 2.39 so its not so bad ;)

Silver Member

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 173
anyways if reckelss wouldn't have come on here sayin stuff to me for no reason then this thread wouldnt have turned out liek this cuz as you saw i was being cool up top, but i was drunk when i replied to reckless about not posting drunk so i didnt really think about it, whether i like the dude or not, it doesnt matter, but if hes cool then im cool, if not then im an a$s and i can admit that

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2417
i cant even get on that site it wont load for me

Silver Member
Username: Gangstafert

Jacksonville, Florida USA

Post Number: 309
Denali your seventeen and your bragging about your ride that your daddy probably baught you thats real cute. I am seventeen myself and i have a pos 94 cutlass and i worked everyday of the summer to put my system in it. Dont brag about being a spoiled B.tch it dosnt make you look good. And i dont know about you but when im drunk i have a good time. Why would you get your lonely @ss on the computer and make yourself look like an idiot?

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1673
Well, I really don't know how to promote it... We're on all the search engines, but it's just like this forum. Everyone kind of has their home already. And then people get upset and stop coming. I'm open to suggestions.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us