Subwoofer question

Gold Member
Username: Edster922

Abubala, Ababala The Occupation

Post Number: 4511
I am putting together a 5.1 system in a 10x15 room and keep hearing these two subs mentioned.

Which one would be better for 60% music usage? My speakers are Ascend 340s across the front and Ascend 200s for surrounds.

I like strong bass but not the awful boomy distorted crap that I often hear from car subwoofers.

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 1198
Uh, what two subs do you hear mentioned??? BTW, how do you have so many posts I don't recall seeing you around here?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4513
oops, sorry: the subs are Hsu STF-2 and SVS PB-10.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 1541
i've never heard of those subs. should you be posting this in the home theater section?

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 5083
try this dude.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-audio/8666.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 4518
LOL this was all a joke. I just thought since we in the Home Audio section are constantly getting people creating new threads asking about CAR subs, I should reciprocate and see if I manage to puzzle anyone.

I can't quite figure out why we are constantly getting car audio questions in the home audio section. It doesn't seem like you guys are having the same experience with home audio questions being posted in your car audio section, does it?

oh well, just an experiment...

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 5240
b/c most of the people in car audio are younger and ignorant(at least the newest members to the forum who post over there) adn they obviously can't read. lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us