Who's coming to the Milwaukee competition on suday?

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 502
Milwaukee Mile Aug 22
Racing on the drift course
DB Drag event
USACi Regional event
Car Show

So who's comin?

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 397
I'm scheduled to work sunday but im trying my hardest to get off. I already have a couple friends heading there saterday for the races.

Bronze Member
Username: Matt_stu

Post Number: 53
i hear everyone talking about classes in a db drag and im kinda new to the car audio scene and am mabye thinking of competing someday or going to one just for fun. what are the classes that you are put into or are avaliable

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 503
If you come i'm sure we'll find a class for you, I bet you could place top three if you run a class that not many people are in, like super mod or extreme. maybe even first place by default. Trophies will be the biggest of the season since it's a regional event.
I'll come over and help you if you come to the show, just ask around for me, everyone there will know who i am. see you there

Bronze Member
Username: Bobok7787

Post Number: 44
I live in reedsburg, so i may stop by on sunday...do you know what classes they have? i got one Diamond D6 in a pretty nice slot box, how do you think i could do?

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 363
why are all the d@mn comps on the east coast lol theres never one over here:-( were can i find out when theres a comp here?

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4734
TWEAKER!!!!!!!!!!! where do you live?

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 4508
pay for my plane ticket. and cargo fees for my car and i'm there!!!!:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Matt_stu

Post Number: 54
ahhh id love to but i live in buffalo. theres a db drag and other car stuff every wednesday night i believe that a local radio station hosts. i was thinkin about going to that
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us