Big decision, need help..

Silver Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 143
ok i just fxxked up on ebay and accidentalyy ended up bidding on 2 items and won both of them, i like spl a lot by the way, i won a rockford power hx2 15, and two jl 12 w3's, which do you think i shoould get because what i don't get, myf riend is goign to buy..i have an orion 1200d as of now, but i was thinking of selling that and getting a 500/1 for the jls, would the orion be better on the rockford or would the 500/1 be better on the jl's as for loudwise..thanks

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 6121
you will get much more spl out of the RF so if thats your goal get that one and run your orion. You will be jelous of your buddy SQ though I guarentee it:-)

Silver Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 144
any other opinoins on this, the thing is, my box ''building skills'' blow azz and my cougar hatchback with the 15 would be a tight squeeze, i used to have 2 jl 10 w3s and they knocked harder than my 2 12 rockford subs i had before, so really honestly, do yout hink the rockford woudl have ''much more'' spl than the jl's in a ported box...thanks

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 4493
if it were me, i wouldn't hesitate to put the 12w3's in.

you have had them before and loved them, they are clean drivers. and they will hit harder than your previous 10's.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us