Help wiring A8002v w/ Kicker CompVR12"s plz

Bronze Member
Username: Juggernuts

Post Number: 11
How exactly do I wire these? I mean like parallel or series? the subs are 4 ohm DVC. I'm fairly new to the who car audio scene, but my manual with the amp shows different wiring for different things. I will be able to wire them just fine, I just need to know which diagram to follow first. Thanks!

Bronze Member
Username: Eezom

Naperville, IL United States

Post Number: 30
im pretty sure its the bottom diagram on the page below

http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/woofer_configurations.asp?Q=2&I=42

Someone wanna verify?

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8593
yep^^^

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Ok and one last question...The A8002V will put 400 to each sub? I just saw 800x1 @ 4 ohms and 200 x2 @4 ohms so I was a little confused. Sorry again for all the posts I've done, hopefully this is the last one! Thanks for helping me clear up the ZX400 issue and going with this amp.

Bronze Member
Username: Eezom

Naperville, IL United States

Post Number: 31
yeah itll put out 800w if u wire the subs together putting a 4ohm load on the amp like the diagram (800x1). and if u connect each sub to a different channel, itll only put out 200watts to each sub (200x2).

Silver Member
Username: Shman

Grandville, Michigan United States

Post Number: 295
no, its 400x2 @ 2ohms and 200x2 @ 4ohms... so if you wire each sub in parallel to each channel (each sub to separate channel) it will present a 2ohm load and give 400 to each.....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
"no, its 400x2 @ 2ohms and 200x2 @ 4ohms... so if you wire each sub in parallel to each channel (each sub to separate channel) it will present a 2ohm load and give 400 to each....."

But my speakers are 4 ohm...I can't wire them like that, correct?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us