OT-Three Six Mafia -Late Nite Tip

Silver Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 326
Just burned this on a CD with some other songs....and listened to it for the first time today.... WOW...I love that LOW bass! Thanks to everyone that suggested it.

Silver Member
Username: Astrosafari

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 561
it gets boring after a while.
t-pain - im in love with a stripper,
or
lil wyte - oxycotton gets my system going

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 11550
for the record, it's oxyContin.
it's OxyCodone with a slow release additive. Class III narcotic analgesic.

pill form of morphine.

Bronze Member
Username: 98auroradkm

Post Number: 52
but the song is called oxycotton, for the record

Silver Member
Username: Rob_preg

Royal oak, Michigan United states

Post Number: 473
lol yeah, you cant really expect someone named lil wyte to use the correct spelling for a drug.

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 104
Ouch! Glasswolf.You stand corrected...in a sense lol.

Silver Member
Username: Frkkevin

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 393
no.. the song is really oxycontin.. just like the little pill. on my mp3 player the original cd playing shows oxycontin as the song title.. now if you downloaded it then your basing the title off numerous accounts of someone somewhere changing titles down the line and then sharing the music with millions others, a large cycle. but that song does drop some lows. blueberry yum yum by ludacris is also another great song.

Baby Beesh - Anything Goes (S.P.M. - Time is Money album)

There are tons of songs but they are going to hit different on everyones setup, especially if its a ported enclosure. Each box peaks different a certain frequency so a song on my setup might drop your balls but on yours just sound a little bassy..

and btw, Glasswolf where ya been?

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 361
you listen to spm kevin have you heard the snippets from his new cd comin out on october that sh!t is gonna be tight @ss hell i want it now.... lol, most of spm's song hit hard

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 105
You listen to S.P.M. I take Kevin?He is one of my favorite rappers,too bad he's in jail :-( Oh..wait figures you're a resident of Texas he was big there.I was born in Hustletown :-)

Silver Member
Username: Frkkevin

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 394
yea.. i live in funkytown. but if you want songs that get low just listen to some C&S .. chopped and screwed. i have not heard the new song but ill try to find it later. did not even know he had a new cd coming out.

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 364
lol ive known since last january he was comin out with it lol it was supposed to come out october of 05' but i dunno know wut happened dowload the snippets from dopehouserecords.com its sick....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us