Epicenter???

Silver Member
Username: Splmonster

Nowhere, OH USA

Post Number: 333
anyone actually heard a system with one or have one, cuz i want some reviews, cuz im thinking of getting it, thanks

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

Perres, California

Post Number: 1851
imo it doubles ur bass output and it hits a lot lower

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4715
the epicenter is awesome. it makes it sound like your sub is peaking at all frequencies. all bass frequencies that is.

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 1437
what is it??

Silver Member

Nowhere, OH USA

Post Number: 334
its a device that just emphasizes the lows of ur bass, o have u guys heard a system with it or u just going on what u heard, cuz i want to know from someone that heard it first hand, cuz i dont wanna spend 150 bucks on it if its not worth it

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-AudioControl-EPICENTER-Remote-White-Audio-Control_W0QQit emZ180016389673QQihZ008QQcategoryZ79841QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Silver Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, Oregon U.S.

Post Number: 133
here is a couple of videos with a guy using it.

http://realmofexcursion.com/videos/Kicker/l715.4.wmv

In this one, he is not using it for the first half of video. and is using it for the second half of video.

http://realmofexcursion.com/videos/Kicker/l715.5.wmv

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4716
my friend has one installed with a jl 12w7. i heard it first with it and then i told him to uninstall it so i can hear the difference. the difference is night and day. i am gonna get one next week. that thing is awesome.

Silver Member

Nowhere, OH USA

Post Number: 335
sweet, is ut hard to install? i thought i saw somewhere it just needed a 12v source which shouldnt be hard, also is it complicated to work or just a couple knobs? and do you think itd hurt the sub? like turning the bass boost up all the way or is it safe?

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4717
it is very simple to install. just a 12v, ground and remote. you should get a remote relay if you are gonna get the epicenter cause that would be another thing off of your hu remote.

remember you gotta set the gain again on your amp after you install it. it would be wise to use a voltage meter so you know you have it set right.

Silver Member

Nowhere, OH USA

Post Number: 336
whats ur s/n chad?

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4720
i am assuming you are talking about my aim sn. its chadleeisthebest. i am at work right now so i can't get on.

Silver Member

Nowhere, OH USA

Post Number: 337
oh i got you, just wanted to ask you a few more ?'s my aim sn is kinglbj7385 and ill be on prolly most of tonight so i can talk to you later about it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us