Anyone have a pic of Matt Kitzik's Buick?

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 490
? Or any info on it?

Silver Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, Oregon U.S.

Post Number: 109
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2240405

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 492
I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I called it in the "calling out Rob" thread.

I asked if it was black with tan interior. Somehow I knew it had to be the same car.

I have no idea who this Matt Kitzik guy is or wether he's related to or bought this car but this is Jeffrey Shulse's car. I competed with him and know him well. This is his car, dont know who Matt is.

Matt, who are you?, did you buy it from Jeff? If so it'd be nice to see it around again. If you need directions to the show give me a call.

Silver Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, Oregon U.S.

Post Number: 110
haha, you guys already talked about this. He said he is friends with jeff and bought it from him about a year ago.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/248564.html

Bronze Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 91
Stay off those DRUGS Zac."Mariijuana affects the memory." :-( I hope I quoted that right from-Half Baked.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1734
hey zac giv me the right adress for the show i already started on the tahoe and will be done by tomorrow and u say that the show was next monday right???? well let me get the adress

Bronze Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 92
The show is on saturday I believe.It's also in wisconsin, about a 2 hour drive from chicago.You can see the info and address on DB Drag's website under the calendar for this month.

Silver Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 484
hey zac whats an email where i can get ahold of u at? Im lookn into sum DDs and need to talk wit sumone thats used them for a while.

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 389
Yea, we talked about it earlier, I know you an Jeff worked on the car. My older brother knows jeff well and bought it from him. My brother is gone now and passed down the car to me. If anyones interested it is still up for sale and you can all ask Zac if it was a loud car. He will tell you all about it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us