Anyone Interested In A Comp Car For Sale???????

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 334
I know ive posted it before but i thought id try one last time. I've been trying to sell this for months now but no one wants a loud car i guess. Well i'm either gonna let it go for $3000/obo or if anyone can offer me some nice prices on parts ill part her out. Its gonna be a shame if i have to part this beauty out though.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2240405

Silver Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 336
bump anyone?

Silver Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 408
how much money do you have invested in it..?

Silver Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 340
I can dig up all the receipts but it was right around 10,000 for everything. The subs run 1200 a piece you can call up ID and ask them about the subs im one of the few that got them when they produced them. Also the custom box is two inches thick. The 300amp alt from ohio was right around 600-700. Wiring and fuses wasnt cheaply done either. Eclipse deck was 600 and the 8"s in the door were another 200. On top of that ur pretty much getting a free car outta it.

Silver Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 344
can someone atleast tell me why I can't sell this?

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 443
Jeff you sally azz its a small world aint it!!! lol

You quitin man or bringin the astro back out?

I think I may have semi retired, not sure, probably come over to drag next season.

You still have the US Amps???

Wow, anywho, didnt think I'd run into you on here.

Well give me call sometime, the store number is 608-365-3500

L8ron
Zac Davis

Silver Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 345
Hey, this isnt jeff. I'm actually friends of jeff and I bought the buick off of him about a year ago. Funny someone from here would recognize the car.

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1037
wow i realy wish i had the money to buy ther car.... honestly i would gut n use the audio stuff n use the car as a second car......darn realy wish i had the money

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 292
what i would do is seel the car for like 1500,, then sell the audio equipment separate on ebay.ill bet you'll get much more then what youre asking....

Silver Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 347
Yeah, thats a possablity too but I'm really hoping to just sell it all as one. The box, sub, and amp combo are perfect for each other and even better in that car, most people expect that sound to be coming from a huge van and its coming from this granny style buick, although theres nothing granny about it.

Silver Member
Username: Teddy21

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 150
why did you buy it 1 year ago and now you wanna sell it?

Silver Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 349
Alot of reasons, biggest reason being college. Also I have an audi and a bmw. The buick also isnt very practical for me specially in my neighborhood, I just had it for fun.

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1042
rich baszard.......LMAO......but man i would love to have that....go to this 1 comp....n drive it to some little hangouts in the area......then gut it an do like i said man....geez wish i had 3 grand i might can get 2.....where do u live anyway.......damn wisconsin.....wtf that will cost a grand to get hear.....wtf
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us