Best SQL

Username: Mendonmafia

Mendon, Ny Usa

Post Number: 1
what wound be the best SQL sub between 100 and 200 dollars? i was thinking about the alpine type R 15 or the infinity kappa perfect 12.1d or 12DVQ. also i wwas looking at the alpine type X 10 even though its a little more expensive, but if its louder than a type r 15 then id go for it cuz i heard the SQ is unreal. i really am looking for somthing thats very efficient and that i can run off my stock alternator. I want it to be louder than 2 type S but sound better if possible and only a single sub. links will help very much too thanx guys

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1709
spl cvr
sql type r or infinitys ( are more sq than spl)

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

IA US

Post Number: 1138
1 12 assassin.

http://www.ascendantaudio.com/

Silver Member
Username: Sx3

Rockford, Illinois USA

Post Number: 326
i have an Ascendant Audio 15" Avalanche that i just got reconed like a couple days ago (still has the carbon fiber dust cap) im selling for $225 email me if your interested Siner1227@aol.com

Silver Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 665
12in. arsenal http://www.ascendantaudio.com/arsenal12specs.html

Mendon, Ny Usa

Post Number: 5
will one arsenal be louder than 2 Alpine Type S? how accurate is the WinISD alpha program? ive been using this to figure out what sub to get and according to it the arsenal is not as loud and 2 Type S. in fact it shows that te assassin is only slightly behind the Arsenal by about 2 db at the biggest audible gap!

Silver Member
Username: Andysd03

Post Number: 364
get a 12" type X it would get loud and sound good better then any arsenal or get a couple DD2500's tuned to 35HZ both would sound exceptionally well alot better then arsenal
Arsenals are budget subs for people that cant afford much and still sound good but not as good as a 12"type X or DD2500

Mendon, Ny Usa

Post Number: 6
where can i order the digital design 2500's? and what do the 12's and 15's cost

Mendon, Ny Usa

Post Number: 7
how about the polk momo 15 or 12?

Bronze Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 78
you would get the type x even though it is more expensive then why not go with the rl-p. i convinced my friend nathan to get the rl-p instead of a type r. he was doutbful and i told him that if he didnt like it that i would buy it from him. he had a shop make a box for him and we hooked it up to the a8000t. now he wants another rl-p.

Mendon, Ny Usa

Post Number: 9
idk i dont have much experience with them. but i was just putting the type x 10 inch into the winISD and its not very loud at all so ill deffinately consider somthing else. but i just really want to be louder than 2 alpine type s becuase i want to show up my buddys haha but its still gotta sound clean. but so far accoridng to WinISD it is not very ease. ive tested several subs that were reccomended and pretty much none of then were louder that were in my price range

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

420 , 420 420

Post Number: 2157
how much power do you have, and how much space. out of all the subs listed i would go with either the arsenal, or 2500, or the ava that shaine listed all those subs should dominate the type s.

Bronze Member

Mendon, Ny Usa

Post Number: 12
i dont really know how much power yet im still waiting for replys on this other page. but i got a 300m and i want to run the stock alternator so pretty much the max that it can handel im guessing about 600 to 700 watts rms. and im talking about being louder than 2 Type S subs.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 4479
on 700 watts RMS...a DD 2500 would get pretty loud.
they are efficient.

do a box roughly 2.0-2.5 cubes and tune to 35-40.:-)

Bronze Member

Mendon, Ny Usa

Post Number: 13
what are the prices on the DD2500 in 15 and 12 and what are the t/s parameters for both?

Bronze Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 79
im telling you do the soundsplinters

Bronze Member

Mendon, Ny Usa

Post Number: 14
i dont really have to money to get the SS RLp and according to WinISD it preforms overall not as good as ar AA arsenal. both at 600 watts each and each in a 2 cubic foot box tuned to 30 hz and the Aresenal anc handle 750watts. so in kinda leaning towards an aresenal 15. but in deff not looking at the infinity any more just not enough spl for me any more. however it is louder than a type R 15 at around 45 hz.

Bronze Member

Mendon, Ny Usa

Post Number: 15
what are the prices on the DD2500 in 15 and 12 and what are the t/s parameters for both?

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 4507
the T/S is on their website. www.ddaudio.com

and they run low to mid 200ish

Bronze Member

Mendon, Ny Usa

Post Number: 16
thanx everyone for your help. i guess im gonna try to pick up an arsenal for a good price un less i can come by a dd2500. but idk the alpine type r 15 still seams like a good value to me.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us