Username: Sx3

Rockford, Illinois USA

Post Number: 289
What is burping and how do you do it (with a sub) lol

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

420 , 420 420

Post Number: 2130
its when you play a test tone, to see how many DB's your system is hitting, you do it by playing test tones, with a mic in the car, LOL, theres a bunch of different mics, TL, audiocontrol, etc.

Silver Member

Rockford, Illinois USA

Post Number: 290
lol i know its a test tone how do you play it though. do you just pause the tone and play it at a high volume for a couple seconts and then click pause again or what? lol im just tryin to get this straight so i dont sound like an idiot acting like i know waht im talking about haha

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

420 , 420 420

Post Number: 2134
um well when i had my old system metered, the guy gave me a cd that had test tones on it, then i selected track 3, which was a 45hz tone played it for 5 seconds then hit stop, LOL that was about it.

Silver Member
Username: Demon_pride

Crowder, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 207
Shane when you pause, it stops and doesnt play ANYTHING. Get a test tone cd or download some and burn them. Then just play them at high volumes. That = Burping.

Silver Member

Rockford, Illinois USA

Post Number: 291
aright also if i wanted to what kind of places do metering, does it cost anything?

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

IA US

Post Number: 1098
some car audio shops do metering. they all charge a different amount based on what other shops there are around them.. maybe $15, maybe $30. it depends.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us