Need help

Bronze Member
Username: Dloc

WHITTIER, CA USA

Post Number: 39
i have a 2000 watt mono block amp.....n i have two 12inch pioneer @ 8ohms each how can i hook it up to the digital monoblock amp???

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

420 , 420 420

Post Number: 2112
what ohm does the amp put out 2000watts, and are those subs dvc or svc.

Do you listen to KMK, i see ur screen name is D-Loc thats why i ask.

Username: Lokid

Fort Nelson, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 3
I have a 2000 GMC Single Cab, Done to the NUTZ. but now its time for the sterio and intereior to match the rest of the truck. I will only deal with Kicker and Pioneer. Im looking for opions and such on what to do. Money is NOT an issue. I want to go with 6 Solibaric L7's 2 8" 2 10" and 2 12". I have an Audiobahn 2600 Watt RMS amp. and a Pioneer Priemer Deck. That is What i have. Plus a 4 Gage Wiring kit for each Amp. so 3. Now any sudjestions on what to get for subs and amps to fill my system? And how they should be wired. On average each sub should have 1.5 - 3 Cubic Feet of air space. Except the 8" subs witch is more like .75 cubic feet, havent figured that one out yet. Nothing is going to be ported. From what i learnt that porting is for bass and sealed is for sound quality. And Sound QUALITY is what im looking for! Attatched is a pic of the truck so you know what im working with. Exterior onlyUpload

Bronze Member
Username: Dloc

WHITTIER, CA USA

Post Number: 42
2000watts @ 2 ohm my pioneers are dvc

Silver Member
Username: Crayola0

Wisconsin

Post Number: 385
Nice truck....although im not a big fan of that body kit...just my opinion.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

420 , 420 420

Post Number: 2116
just hook all the positives from the subs to the amp and all the negatives from the subs to the amp.

Username: Lokid

Fort Nelson, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 4
Thanks for the sarcasum dustin. thats exactly the answer i was looking for!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us